The Brady Bunch : Happy Days connections

Happy Days connections

Marion Ross, who played Mrs. Cunningham on Happy Days, played Dr. Porter on The Brady Bunch.

Tannis G. Montgomery, who played a girl Richie liked on Happy Days, played Greg's girlfriend, Jennifer, on The Brady Bunch.

Kathy O'Dare, who played a girl Richie liked on Happy Days, played Peter's crush, Michelle, on The Brady Bunch.

Can you think of any more?

Re: Happy Days connections

Maureen McCormick appeared in a season 2 episode of Happy Days.

It really was bizarre seeing Marcia on Happy Days. It was as if she had been transported back in time to the 50s from the 70s. On the bright side, she did look rather cute with her hair tied up in ribbons while wearing that old fashioned outfit. She was quite the hot teenybopper!

The guy who played Mr. Pringle in the pilot also played Fonzie's boot salesman in an episode of "Happy Days".

funny you say that because I get the actress who played alice and the actress who played the mom on happy days confused.

The junior high school on The Brady Bunch is Jefferson High on Happy Days.

I have also heard that Mike and Carol's bedroom set was used in an episode of HD but I don't know which one.

makes sense since both shows were from the same company.

"Because she's there". Costume party in someone's basement is Mike and Carols bedroom. The girls bedroom is also used in it.

Yo, she-bitch! Let's go !

Yes! Thank you! And it looks like Howard and Marion are in the den. The shutters and the stone wall are behind Howard for most of their scene.

Christopher Knight played Joanie's boyfriend Binky on a Valentine's Day episode of Happy Days.

"Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy Kitty, sleepy kitty purr purr purr!"

Henry Winkler played Charlie in The Subject was Noses.

Um, no. No one replaces the Fonz!

Actually it was Ralph Malph that played Charlie.

Actually it was Ralph Malph that played Charlie.

I always thought it was Al Delvecchio.

there I no way it could be henry winkler the brady bunch guests didn't have a long career.

Thanks!