The Brady Bunch : Late Season Jan Was Hotter than Marcia in Her Prime

Late Season Jan Was Hotter than Marcia in Her Prime

By default, Marcia was the hottest for the majority of the program. But when Jan's braces came off, her hair straightened, her skin radiant and her body/chest filled out, her hotness was off the charts. Just watched the first episode with Cousin Oliver, Jan looked stunning. Completely blew Marcia out of the water.

Religion should be made fun of. If I believed that stuff, I'd keep it to myself. -Larry David

Re: Late Season Jan Was Hotter than Marcia in Her Prime

Alot of people seem to agree with you, but I have to admit, I'm among the more conventional-minded who think Maureen was extraordinarily beautiful, while Eve sort of plain-looking.

Agreed.

"And that's SHOWBIZ--kid."-Roxie Hart.
PROFILE PIC:Courtney Thorne-Smith.
MAGIC=Sarah Silverman.

Jan was a fox when she didn't have those flared plaid pants on, good lord those things were hideous.

I don't usually opine on female beauty, but I totally agree with you. Jan emerging in the 5th season as the beautiful swan was such a satisfying thing to see. I watched the show during its initial run when I was a "tween" (before the term even existed) and my sister and I were so excited about Jan's becoming a knock-out.

Too bad she became "Dawn: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway" two years after cancellation.

Marcia also had weird tan makeup in the last season, putting her in second place to hot Jan.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Wrong wrong wrong!! Marcia was always hotter than Jan. I thought she was the cutest during the first season then she went downhill after. Marcia was always beautiful.

I agree.

All you have to do is watch the opening credits of Season 5- Jan in her square looks quite elegant. Marcia...ummm, not so much :-/

When I was young watching the show, of course Marcia was the one to beat. But looking back on it, in one of those "if I knew then what I know now" moments- it would be Jan all the way!

Eve Plumb continued to look hot for the rest of the '70s.

Maureen kept cutting her hair shorter and seemed to become a bleach blond.

Too bad they made Eve become frumpy by 1981's "The Brady Brides". She should've left her hair longer.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I enjoyed seeing Eve "blossom" as well although I always thought she was beautiful. Is there a reason Maureen wore the half-up half-down hairstyle and Eve always wore hers down in the last season? Maybe they had different hairstyles so they wouldn't be confused with each other. I almost couldn't tell them apart from the back.

"It is rare for people to be asked the question which puts them squarely in front of themselves."

I agree 110%.

I disagree. I always thought Jan was ugly as home made sin.