The Brady Bunch : Characters from the show (other than the Bradys) that you didn't like

Characters from the show (other than the Bradys) that you didn't like

So I'm talking guest stars or minor characters. Here is my list:

1) Tank Gates. Egomaniac. Hard to believe Carol would have fallen for such a jerk but I guess she was very young so I'll cut her some slack. He was also a traitor because he bet against Westdale once he got the inside information about the stolen playbook. Classless!

2) Ed Phillips. Hard to figure out. One second he wants to fire Mike for his family's political activism then he wants to take everyone out for day of boating and send the entire clan to Hawaii at the company's expense. He seemed to like wielding power and at times became intoxicated with it.

3) Davy Jones' Manager. Not sure if this guy even had a name. But he seemed like he was 40 going on 90. A prematurely "grumpy old man." The type who would confiscate your baseball if it landed in his yard.

God created the domestic cat so that humans could know what it's like to caress the tiger

Re: Characters from the show (other than the Bradys) that you didn't lik

that ahole kid who kept on making fun of cindy. and his shi7bag father.

Linda... from Seattel!

doug simpson.

Oh God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more.

Mike's second boss played by Jim Backus
Jerry Rogers
The diner owner when Alice worked there
The school principal who didn't believe Marcia

Senor Calderon. Nosy bastard should have concentrated on stuffing his face with more pizza instead of spying on Greg and Phil.

I call woo woo on you,

Yeah...if he was so offended by that imagine how offended he would be in today's world!

God created the domestic cat so that humans could know what it's like to caress the tiger

Calderon was probably just jealous.

Harvey Klinger. I don't get anybody who captures and kills insects for a hobby.
He probably grew up to be somebody like the dentist who killed Cecil the lion
for "sport."

That self-righteous woman who headed the anti-smoking campaign. She looked like some kind of throwback to the accusers at the Salem witch trials.

The snotty president of the Boosters club that Marcia wanted to join, who couldn't stand to look at Peter's "dirty" volcano, which later attacked her. I hated in particular the way she commanded, "Come, Boosters!" and the other girls followed her like obedient dogs.

I'm not crying, you fool, I'm laughing!

Hewwo.

Sargent Emma
Molly Webber
The two-faced magazine editor who made Carol rewrite her aticle on the Bradys
The doofus cast as Romeo
The whiny girl begging Bobby to get her cat "Pandora" out of the dilapidated house. "Pleeeeeease Bobbeeeee! You've got to get her oooouuut!"

If you're a Golden Girls fan, that whiny girl grew up to be the heavyset Blanche's daughter Rebecca.

The slime ball Jeff who had the audacity to bring another girl to the ice cream parlor where Marcia worked.

Another slime ball, Jerry Rogers, who used Marcia to get his hands on Greg's playbook.

Davy Jones' manager was played by character actor Britt Leach. I swear I heard Leach once shared an apartment with Jim Morrison and Ray Manzarek of The Doors.

Mr. Martinelli. Instead of being upfront with Peter about being too slow, he just fired him out of what seemed like left field to Peter. A good business owner knows how to address issues with employees without being offensive.

I disliked mr martinelli for different reasons.

peter was being slow about it but he wasn't screwing around [he wasn't reading mad magazine or something stupid when he was supposed to be working].

I ask this question a lot: do you want it done fast or do you want it done right?

mr martinelli, if he wanted it done fast, then he was a cruel community person. when you get things done quickly you have the tendency to miss a step or something. the work is probably not done correctly. he is probably doing this so the customer will come back so that mr martinelli can fix his 'lemon of a bicycle' again. he is taking advantage of his customers.

I don't necessarily agree. They made it clear that Peter was being prohibitively slow. It should have been done faster without making any concessions to the quality of the work.

Mr. Martinelli was a bad boss for not mentoring Peter on how to do the job. He just threw the kid into the fire and got upset when Peter took too long. I'd rather have an employee that takes too long (because they're ultra detail oriented) than one that goofs around.

I also hated that kid (who slightly resembled Peter) who whined when Greg didn't help him with his math homework as Jan promised.

thank you htos!! who would expect a kid like peter's age to automatically know how to fix bikes?

The lady who lived next door to the Kelly's. Mean old lady.

I also hated that kid (who slightly resembled Peter) who whined when Greg didn't help him with his math homework as Jan promised.

His name was Herman and he was played by Darryl Seman.

Add me as another one that hates Buddy Hinton (the kid that teased Cindy) Hey...you know what? Put me on the list as hating the WHOLE Hinton family!
Mrs. Johnson (Greg's friend Tommy's mother) from "Where There's Smoke" She didn't even want to believe Greg or Carol when Greg said the cigarettes weren't his when they fell out of the jacket pocket!

Wow, there were a lot of weasels on that show to make the Bradys look like saints!

That professor played by Vincent Price who trapped the boys in the cave in Hawaii. Got off scot free!

Not only did he not get in trouble but Mike even agreed to vouch for his find AND he got invited to the luau. He truly gained for kidnapping the boys

AND he got invited to the luau

..AND he didn't even bring his best friend, Oliver the Tiki.

Could the tiki have been an omen for the last episodes of the following season?