The Wraith : Loomis likes a little coffee with his sugar

Loomis likes a little coffee with his sugar

Watch the scene when he's in Big Kay's talking to Billy Hankins and pay attention to how much sugar he puts in the coffee. He's pouring sugar in for at least 5 straight seconds...

Re: Loomis likes a little coffee with his sugar

For some reason, this is on cable (Encore) right now. I just watched that scene and was going to mention it. Huge amount of sugar!

Classic.

I thought that was odd/funny too. I thought maybe he did it because he doesn't like the bitterness of black coffee and there was nothing to stir it with. So he added all that sugar to compensate and get the sweetness he wanted since he couldn't stir it lol. Notice he also is eating skittles at the very end in his car when he sees Jake pick up Keri. A couple hints there of a sugar addict.

Just saw that scene, he poured sugar for like 10 seconds then stirred it with a spoon he picked up. Sweet tooth indeed!

I noticed that too, because if memory serves me correct, he doesn't put the sugar in at first, then tries it and adds more

I also got a kick out of him complaining about the pickles on his hamburger... "What the hell is this? I hate pickles"... then tosses them out the window.

Some people like to bag on Randy Quaid but I have noticed he does little things like this in many movies he is in. He finds a way to toy around with something even if he isn't speaking. Very underrated actor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

George Lassos the Moon

(¯`v´¯)
`•.¸.•´
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´