L.A. Law : Who was the hot chick on LA LAW?

Who was the hot chick on LA LAW?

I remember in the late 80s watching a late night talk show or maybe even an afternoon talk show and there was this stunning woman and they said she starred on LA Law. I did a search and none of the actresses look like her and for some reason I thought her name was Emma Samms but she was not on that show. I did a search of Emma Samms from the 80s and it sort of looks like what I remembered her on that talk show. Any thoughts?

Re: Who was the hot chick on LA LAW?

Perhaps Michele Greene?

Perhaps one of these:

Sheila Kelly

Michelle Greene

Maybe Cecil Hoffman

What color hair, blonde, brunette?

Im guessing he means Susan Dey and when he says late 80s he means 87-88. Though it could be a number of women on the show. Dey was the one that did the bulk of the talk shows when LA Law was peaking.

No it's not Susan Dey as she isn't hot and she was the girl that was on Partridge Family. The woman I was thinking of was either British or English and had big hair and was a brunette and pretty sure it was Emma Samms.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=%EE%80%80emma+samms+dynasty%EE%80% 81&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=5F07DA1F14BD262307585F07DA1F14B D26230758

After seeing the video it does look strikingly like her. Weird I recalled the host mentioned she was on LA LAW. Maybe she was on an upcoming episode of that show? I wish I would have remembered what talk show she was on to see if there is any footage of that.

It's most likely Amanda Donohoe who played attorney CJ Lamb from 1990-1992. Amanda Donohoe is British.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

She was like the tomboy and lesbo, buna

Mishell Green have the best knockers in LA Law history , so may is she, hana