Now Playing and Upcoming Films : movies you're looking forward to in 2017?

movies you're looking forward to in 2017?

heres my list

A Dogs Purpose

Kong Skull Island

Beauty And The Beast

Fast 8

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2

Pirates of The Caribbean dead men tell no tales

wonder woman

spider man homecoming

war of the planet of the apes

insidious chapter 4

justice league

"Touchdoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooown Auburn"

Re: movies you're looking forward to in 2017?

Fifty Shades Darker
Wolverine III
Beauty and the Beast
Fast and Furious 8
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Pirates of the Caribbean 5
Wonder Woman
Despicable Me 3
Spider Man: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Justice League
Star Wars: Episode VIII

INPO, not limited to:

Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
It (2017)
Fast 8 (2017)
Justice League (2017)
Power Rangers (2017)
Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)
Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Wonder Woman (2017)
The Dark Tower (2017)
Alien: Covenant (2017)
The Mummy (2017)
Kong: Skull Island (2017)
Jumanji (2017)
Wolverine Sequel (2017)

War For The Planet of The Apes

Dunkirk.

Kong Skull Island will have the same reviews as Godzilla. Spider-Man Homecoming is the third reboot for the comic book hero. Not looking forward to this version. Pirates of the Caribbean was dead after The Curse of the Black Pearl. A Dog's Purpose looked interesting. But, for the most part I'm not really jumping for joy for the 2017 theatrical releases.

Maybe, I'm growing older. Maybe the joy movies used to give me is fading. Maybe, I've seen enough movies to know when I should care.

I don't know. I'm just not optimistic about this generation of children. They seem very stupid. Raised in a time when anything is accessible. Sometimes kids need to have their ass kicked. These punk kids think oh I can do whatever I want because you can't hit me. Yeah? next time the kid looks up he's 45 and wondering where his life went.

“When you expect the world to end at any moment, you know there is no need to hurry."

I know you wrote this a while ago, but in the spirit of these message boards being ripped from us in just days, I have some questions for the dim among us. Man, what the h*ll is wrong with you? You started out ok, and then it spiraled into this loathing of the youth culture. I actually laughed at your "these punk kids..." line. You are the epitome of the "Get off my LAWN!" old guy who everyone can tell despises his life. You naturally embody the stereotype better than anyone who intentionally tries. I guess what I'm saying is: I'm not young either, but I would HATE to be you. What are you, just waiting for the end?? At this point, you may as well just go ahead and end it all.

Poor observation on your part. Your first mistake is judging. What in the hell gives you the right to judge anyone let alone tell someone to end their life? Are you *beep* out of your skull? You have no idea who I am. You have no idea if I'm sane. You have no idea if I'm a threat to people around me and you're going to say something like that over the internet are you *beep* crazy? And then you're going to go through all my posts to see if I'm being hypocritical so that you can get another word in. Are you so dense that you didn't realize I wanted someone to walk into this? Dumbass.

I can be bad poet
Street poet
*beep* poet
Kind poet too

“God created war so that Americans would learn geography.”
― Mark Twain

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You're funny! Keyboard warrior. You're such a threat. lol... I don't give a *beep* if you're sane or not! I know I'm all there, and I'm the last person you'd want to confront. Trust me, ol' boy. Poor li'l crapface. Trying to scare someone on the big, bad internet. Hahahahaha! I literally am gut laughing at your insecurity.

???

I think you misread what I wrote. I was speaking on your idiotic statement. Not threatening you. I was saying that it was foolish to speak to someone like that over the Internet in the event they're not mentally stable and weighing the possibility even if worst case scenario. You need to check your ego thinking everything is about you. Get a grip.

I am made by my times
I am a creation of now
Shaken with the cracks and crevices
I'm not giving up easy
I will not fold
I don't have much
But what I have is gold

With this mic device
I spit nonfiction
Who got tha power
This be my question
Tha mass of tha few in this torn nation?
Tha priest tha book or tha congregation?
Tha politricks who rob and hold down your zone?
Or those who give tha thieves tha key to their homes?
Tha pig who's free to murder one Shucklak
Or survivors who make a move and murder one back?

― Mark Twain

LOL!!!! Oh, man. Hey, G, you hard!! Spittin rhymes like a lyrical r*tard. So I'm supposed to fear you cause you can copy and paste lyrics? You don't know me, boy. I'm from some hardcore places and instead of intimidating me, your'e just making me laugh. What YOU fail to understand, is I'M the one who should be feared, not you. You crack a ni**a up, fool.

No wonder the academy didn't give you supporting for nocturnal animals. ??

You're response sounded like it had a personal flare to it. Surely, I'm not getting under your skin am I? With a childish response like that. Telling me to end it all. Ha ha! See, people like you are so quick to criticize, yet, you would never once in your selfish existence put yourself in someone's shoes and suffer for the sake of understanding, and perhaps learning how to heal the sufferer. But, no, you are just as lonely and cold as everyone else.

― Mark Twain

Your friendship is a fog
That disappears when the wind redirects.

― Mark Twain

Man, I've really hit a nerve. I've never seen someone leave so many followup comments before. Look, let's be clear: I don't owe you anything. Especially compassion. I don't care about you, not even a little bit. You got that? Not one little bit. I'll say whatever I want to you. Whenever I want. To your face, if I want to. I' sure you have fantasies about grand retribution and all that, mate. I'm just not sure you realize that I am just one of literally millions who would criticise you, simply by being the type of dolt that you are. GO AWAY and DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. Sincerely, why are you wasting your life here, seeking retribution on a complete stranger? Are you that vapid? Is your life that meaningless? I mean really. Gp pick more fights, why don't you, and see where that gets you.

Again. I'm not speaking to you. I'm speaking to your presentation. You're picking the fight not me. You made a comment. I tried reminding you that you should watch what you say especially over the internet. Have you ever worked public service and had to talk a person out of jumping to their death? I doubt it. You wouldn't have the balls to.

War For The Planet of The Apes

Dunkirk.

Kong Skull Island will have the same reviews as Godzilla. Spider-Man Homecoming is the third reboot for the comic book hero. Not looking forward to this version. Pirates of the Caribbean was dead after The Curse of the Black Pearl. A Dog's Purpose looked interesting. But, for the most part I'm not really jumping for joy with the 2017 theatrical releases.

Maybe, I'm growing older. Maybe the joy movies used to give me is fading. Maybe, I've seen enough movies to know when I should care.

I don't know. I'm just not optimistic about this generation of children. They seem very stupid. Raised in a time when anything is accessible. Sometimes kids need to have their ass kicked. These punk kids think oh I can do whatever I want because you can't hit me. Yeah? next time the kid looks up he's 45 and wondering where his life went.

“When you expect the world to end at any moment, you know there is no need to hurry."

Part of the problem is the me me me me. You can't take this plot because it's like this plot from this movie from back when. Everything needs to be franchised in order to make a big splash. If I was on deal or no deal. I would take the money and run run run.

Kong Skull Island - love Godzilla 2014, can't wait for the mashup in 2020!

Pirates 5 - not flawless but I love this franchise.

Spider-Man Homecoming

GotG 2

Wonder Woman

Just curious, but I noticed you didn't have Star Wars Episode VIII on your list. Not looking forward to it?

Episode 8
War for the Planet of the Apes
New Alien film
Guardians 2
Possibly Spider-Man...depends how the trailer looks though.

Wonder Woman

Pirates 5

Justice League

Thor 3

War of the Planet of the Apes

Logan

That's it for now.

Hi
I totally agree with you, I can't wait to watch Beaty and the Beast and Pirates of Caribbean too. I mean the trailers look incredible ! But I would also add Transformers 5 from Michael Bay. That's a really good action movie.

I am a horror guy, so I personally can't wait for the new "IT" adaptation. I also have a list below

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
2. Star Wars: Episode VIII
3. King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
4. Alien: Covenant
5. -Debatable-

I leave 5 open because I am undecided between three movies.

---I laugh as she cries. My soul brings tears to angelic eyes. Omnipotence, nurturing malevolence.

Must see movies:

The Lego Batman Movie
Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2
Life
Spiderman: Homecoming
Lego Ninjago
Thor: Ragnorak
Star Wars VIII

Will also likely see:

Monster Trucks
The Great Wall
Kong: Skull Island
Wonder Woman
Cars 3
Transformers: The Last Knight
Dunkirk
Blade Runner 2049
Justice League
Ferdinand

That is all.

Many, but the two I'm looking forward to the most are It and Star Wars Episode VIII. I'm also looking forward to the long overdue release of Amityville: The Awakening, hoping it hasn't been butchered by the studio.

Most recent viewings:

Thelma and Louise- 9.5/10

Power Rangers

Dunkirk
Star Wars VIII
Kong Skull Island
Logan

The Shack.

Hope they do the book justice.