Internet Films/Videos : please watch my horror/comedy short

please watch my horror/comedy short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uAE5CWZUh4

So I made this little short to enter into a contest that I missed the deadline for. It was supposed to be a horror but ended up being kind of a comedy because of how ridiculous it was. Constructive criticism welcomed, but try to be nice it was my first "film." And I also shot and edited the ENTIRE thing on my iPhone 4S due to lack of money and technical difficulties. I think it came out pretty decent for an iPhone quality because of a film app I used call filmic pro. Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could give it a view!

Re: please watch my horror/comedy short

Actually wasn't terrible but def. had some problems, but I think it would have played out better to not have the tennis ball in the dogs mouth and instead have a chew bone, then maybe change and mask the 'switch' enough so we aren't sure what just happened and when the vet leaves the last thing we see is her putting the chew bone in her mouth. If wanting to further the comedy aspect maybe cut to the dog eyeballing a pack of cigs on the counter as well.
Try and watch the audio levels as well. Got a little loud with the voice-over when the vet came to the door. At least on my end.
Bottom line: Don't give up. Learn from what you did and keep trying!

There have been a number of films short using smart phones so don't feel embarrassed because you don't have a professional camera. You work with what you have and make the best of it. Good job with what you had available.

The dog is so cute, the camera quality is good, some of the edits and effects could be better but I think you had a small budget, i did find it horrifying to think that the girl's mind was in the dogs body as it was being put down.