Tom Kapinos : Why no action on the Tom Kapinos Board?

Why no action on the Tom Kapinos Board?

This guy is the David Chase/Ron Moore/Aaron Sorkin of Californication. How come no one comes here? His work on this show is literate, ground breaking and, most importantly, entertaining. Where's the love?

Re: Why no action on the Tom Kapinos Board?

I'm just going to pretend this guy is the real-life version of Hank Moody. Show's great, keep it up.

who knows.
even though the show ended and I think it was a rich provacative and far more complicated and delightfully funny than anything on the air this year.

sho needs to rerun it.

i hope guy is writing up a in a room the next 12 and they squash this strike so they can start shooting now.

V

I wonder what he did in between Dawson's Creek and Californication.

he probably does what hank does when he aint writing? :D

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I am from the Netherlands and we just recently got Californication but for me its one of the funniest shows ever.I cant believe a guy who 2000could write for such a lame show as Dawsons Creek can write such fantastic stuff.Hails to the great one.But please dont tell me this show isnt gonna get a second season cause this needs to go on a long long time.Then again it is showtime so you never now (why the F did the cancel Brotherhood).

It will be back for at least another season - and as to Brotherhood - it isn't canceled - just in hiatus…

I send my love. Californication is excellent. Love everything about this show but the title.

Should have called it F-ing & Punching.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.