Sam Worthington : Can we stop hating actors for no reason whatsoever?

Can we stop hating actors for no reason whatsoever?

I watched this dude in Avatar, Terminator: Salvation, Clash of the Titans and Wrath of the Titans and he can act. Not saying he made any Oscar-worthy performance in any of those nor that those are good movies, just can't understand what's with everyone hating on him. There are lots of worse actors than him.

Re: Can we stop hating actors for no reason whatsoever?

I certainly don't hate him, and I can't understand why anyone would. He's divine.

Its imdb - aka The Home For Haters Who Have Absolutely Nothing Better To Do Than Troll Since Their Own Lives Are So Meaningless And Empty

Worthington indeed may not be Academy material [at the moment…who knows?], but he for sure is a more than competent actor, one who in no way deserves to be hated.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

I don't hate him he was awesome in Hacksaw Ridge

He is a solid actor with usually solid to good movies. Haters are going to hate just because they are jealous.

He's amazing in Cake.

He was. He's great in The Debt as well. I'm anxious to see Hacksaw Ridge and The Shack.

I've only seen Sam in three movies Man on a Ledge was good, Everest was better and Hacksaw Ridge was excellent. I can't imagine I'll see any Avatars but this weekend one of the movie trailers was The Shack, which looks very good.