Noah Taylor : weirdly attractive =s sooo confused lol

weirdly attractive =s sooo confused lol

am i the only person who is weirdly attracted towards this guy? he's so quirky and such a great actor, i've thought him cute ever since i saw him in 'he died with a felafel in his hand' so worried :p if i'm the only one well, break it to me gently

winkgrin.gif ' impersonating a cleric of the Church of England '

Re: weirdly attractive =s sooo confused lol

I developed a strange liking to him while watching tomb raiderlol
You're not alone.

i thought he was gorgeous in "almost famous." i couldn't stop looking at him during "charlie and the chocolate factory" when he appeared on the screen.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

I've only seen him in Chocolate Factory, but there is somethingstrangely adorable about him. Something about the mouth. He's justadorable, really. That's the only word for it. Presh.

Oh, I totally agree! I too could not divert my eyes during his scenes in Charlie and the Choco Factory. Captivating. Has charisma. And once I read that he was young David Helfgott in _Shine_ I was like That's him all right!!" So lovely to have such interesting, magnetic faces on screen.

yeah i thought he was cute way back when he was in flirting and the year my voice broke. showing my age i guess. but yeah i think it really has something to do with that cute sheepish smile and those serious eyes. cute even as hitler. scary.

R
111c
e: weirdly attractive =s sooo confused lol

I seen Noah Taylor in Charlie and the Chocolate factorythe first time i saw it.i couldnt stop staring at him when he walked through the door and said "good evening buckets"..the voice, his face.strangely adorable.hauntingly, i think he's cute ^_^

then i seen his filmography..he plays bryce in tomb raider 1 & 2!!! i seen the first one, i HAVE the second one yaaayy i have a noah taylor movie and i didnt even realize it ^_^

yay! i totally agree, i'm glad i wasn't alone in thinking this

Yes he is strangly attractive i thought that when i watched inspector morse many moons ago (he was very young then) and the lisp he has is soooooo cute xx

Post deleted

He is weirdly attractive and a great actor.

Yes, I also think he's attractive. I just saw him in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but I didn't remember he was in Shine until I looked at his IMDB page. He was good in that too! I don't think I've seen his other films, but I did find myself watching him closely in CATCFhad to look up who he was. smile.gif I liked his character in CATCF too.

Chrysalis butterfly.gif

"You have made us for Yourself and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine

You should see The Year My Voice Broke, the first movie in the unfinished Danny Embling trilogy. Flirting is the sequel to it. I have it on DVD and it's one of my favorite films. He's excellent in it.

Don't threaten ME with a dead fish!
reg: 4/4/00 | posts: 1895

you should watch 'he died with a felafel in his hand'

Last movie seen: Diarios de motocicleta (2004) ********

Quite attractive! I thought so when I saw him in "Flirting" with Nicole Kidman and Thandie Newton (good movie if you can find it!) he's also got some depth to him that helpslooks plus good character

If you find him attractive, DEFINITELY check out "He Died With A Felafel In His Hand". It's a really good film, and he plays the lead character.

have to say, nope, I agree he shouldn't be attractive I guess, according to convention but I think he's a stunner and there is something about him. I haven't seen most of his films, just vanilla sky and charlie and the chocolate factory, but in the latter I totally found myself ignoring the plot and staring at him with random daydreams and sugarplums and fairies all dancing in my head etc.

i think i do need to get out more though!

Re: weir
1c84
dly attractive =s sooo confused lol

No, I LOVE Noah Taylor. I am 36 and happily married to my husband but I love Noah Taylor. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Everything he is in. "Flirting" and "TYMVB" are great and to see him in "One Crazy Night" was so hilarious. I went to see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" JUST TO SEE HIM. But yes I agree, stunning actor and looker.

Who could NOT love him? He's adorable. I fell in love with his character (Danny) when I was 13 years old. At the time he was so not my type. My admiration is 7+ years and still going strong.

i don't have a crush on him, but i think he was so much more cuter looking in flirting and the year my voice broke. and since he smokes (atleast i think he does, he did in flirting) he looks 50. he's really like, 37 (or 38). He looks ugly. i saw him in those 2 movies and then i thought, now he's probably another josh hartnett. but then i remembered him from charlie and the chocolate factory and looked at pix from different shows and movies and said 'OMG!!!!!!!!!'

Post deleted

i think he is adorable

oh,I totally agreeI'm not really sure what it isbut he is totally adorable.I have only seen Charlie and the chocolate f5b4actory,shine,the tomb raider movies,vanilla sky and max so far,(just because I live in a small town and can't find the others anywhere!)but I have to admit he is one of my favorite actorsthe thing that makes him adorable?I think it's his stange lack of chin,sheepish smile,and those slightly buggy eyesbut still,he is a brilliant actor(looks are a bonus)

oh, lord, yes! i've only seen him in one thing but it was enough!

I have actually met him (this was ages ago), and I agree, he is very attractive, in his 'indie' kind of way. Very unique and interesting guy.

wow..i seriously thought i was alone in crushing on this man!! lol god, i love him!! i feel bad but dang! i watch max and find myself drooling over hitler!!!!!!

I think he's sweet (especially in 'he died with a felafel in his hand') he's got a sexy and sweet quality. I doubt you're the only one!!

Last movie seen: Diarios de motocicleta (2004) ********

I love him since "Shine". He's also a great actor

Post deleted

Post deleted

I know exactly how you feel, it's rediculous! I really digged his severe mannarisms, and the stiff jerky movements he made, his facial expressions were so great in that one too, like an angry little kid who can't get their way : D

Post deleted

Post deleted

same here. i got a little attracted to him when i saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

oh my god i always watch charlie and the chocolate factory now just for him. i knew he was familar but didnt recognize him until i saw his imdb pagetomb raider. i really want to see the rest of his movies, especially Max for some reason.
i just love his face in gerenal, but especially his accent. at the end of CATCF, when mrs bucket asks when he thinks they are coming home and he says ," i dunnno, dear." favorite line in the whole movie. his actings great too.

i love thomas 7ectallis..in case you havent figured it out.

Post deleted

I fell in "love" with him in "Flirting." He haunts my dreams. One of the most underrated actors of his generation. Noah needs more lead roles. He is utterly, strangely and deadly attractive.

GREAT actor amd I am attracted to him very much so.

"Your husband ain't dead lady. He's hiding."

Post deleted

you're not loli too feel weird about it.

Post deleted

Well, I think most people are admitting it's not "conventional beauty." He's not going to land on People's Top 50. But, whatever he has, yeah, I've been well aware of it since I first saw "Flirting" . . . and that was my freshman year of high school.

http://r.yuwie.com/otk/

He's 'cute'. Needs to fatten up a bit though!

I've always been attracted to guys with unconventional looks :] Though Noah is just altogether gorgeous, both when he was young and now that he's older. Plus he's incredibly talented.

He just needs to lay off the smoking; it's making him look way older than he is.

eww.
im not going to sleep well tonight

SUNSHINE-NATION

Noah Taylor is an incredibly attractive man. I'm crushing on him in a big, big way. I don't agree that he looks like Nick Cave, though. I think he looks more like John Linnell from They Might Be Giants, who by the way is also super dreamy, though Mr. Taylor may have him beat.

Post deleted

^^^I'll scoop him up ha ha. But seriously I find Noah attractive actor or not.