The Funhouse : Just saw Quentin Tarantino's personal 35mm print!

Just saw Quentin Tarantino's personal 35mm print!

I went to an all night mystery horror marathon in portland OR and I was lucky enough to see QT's own copy!

I have nothing more to say really.... This is just too cool and I hope to make someone happy with this factoid.

Re: Just saw Quentin Tarantino's personal 35mm print!

I was at the Hollywood sat night too, funny thing is I must of missed that it was qt's copy of funhouse. Honestly I was really disappointed that was the slasher movie picked for the event. I never liked this movie past the first 30 minutes of it and I don't really see why people think it is so great. I've been looking for a board with any commets of the event but haven't found anything. So I was just wondering what you thought of the movie selections Saturday night? because except for psycho 2 (which was awesome) I was quite disappointed. I was really hoping for scary horror movies and not so much comical horror.

What would of you played if it was your show and the same catagories, satanic, sequel, slasher, Italian?

Btw I still had a good time just thought the movies were kinda lame

i knew THIS movie was the reason Cooper Huckabee had his second blink or miss cameo in Django.

The Fearmakers Blog https://thefearmakers.blogspot.com/

really? i didn't know qt is a fan of this movie just found out he is a fan of horror movies from watching eli roth's history of horror season 1.

i think this a boring movie.

lukejbarnett