Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 : Worst Sequel Ever

Worst Sequel Ever

Does anyone else think this is the WORST sequel ever made? Highlander 2 the Quickening is probably another contender, but what do you consider the worst sequel ever?

Re: Worst Sequel Ever

Jaws 3-4
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4
Troll 2

Romans 5:5

Caddyshack II has got to be right up there.

Its pretty bad. Strange since there are 20 other ways they could had taken it to be funny. Apparently they thought they had a good idea but at the last second they reshot to save their asses. Or so they thought. Other bad movies i would say are below.

Texas chainsaw 2 and 3
My girl 2 ( possibly worst ever)
Amityville 2
Jaws 4
Porkys 2
Ghostbusters 2
Hangover 2
Weekend at bernies 2 (worst ever i think)
Dumb and dumber 2
Speed 2

Robocop 2 and 3 are pretty bad. Robocop 2 is still one of the most cynical mean-spirited souless films I've ever seen. The first one had heart and a message about a man trying to rediscover his memory. Part 2 was just a cash-out on the franchise name.

Wish you could give thumbs up on this board. I agree 100%.

I think S&B part 3 is actually pretty funny. Better than part 2.

Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death.

This movie is Godfather 2 compared to the 2nd Bandit movie. I actually enjoy this movie a lot..

Insert clever signature here

SLEEPAWAY CAMP IV: THE SURVIVOR

I actually kind of enjoy SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT 3. Starts slow, but it gets better after a while.

http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/

Highlander II - just a horrific movie. I'm totally amazed they were able to continue the franchise and make a TV series after Part II.

Another cheap knock-off: Meatballs 2

Way better then part 2 I can't watch it without falling asleep. Gleason is really funny in this .