Black Mirror : What would Donald Trump do in the Nosedive world?

What would Donald Trump do in the Nosedive world?

You know, I felt like I couldn't quite get immersed in Nosedive because I didn't think that it rang true. I mean, if an airport worker told someone that their flight was cancelled and they didn't offer an alternative flight, they would rate down the airport worker, not the person who's flight was cancelled. And if someone started swearing, they would rate them up, not down. The idea that people would rate someone down because of them being rude is pretty much disproven by Donald Trump winning the presidency.

I would like to see Donald Trump in the Nosedive world. Even if his rating got below a 2.0 he would say "My actual rating is 5.0 but the liberal media won't report it." If the airport worker wouldn't let him on the plane he would call her a nasty woman and all the other people would rate him up for it. If he crashed the wedding at the end he would make fun of the groom's penis size and all the guests would rate him up for it.

Re: What would Donald Trump do in the Nosedive world?

The difference between a rating system in our world and a rating system in their world is that the characters in Nosedive have spent a lot longer actually living in that system. Their actions have been neutered and muted because they know the very real consequences of stepping out of line.

Less than forget. But more than begun.

Re: What would Donald Trump do in the Nosedive world?

...and this is why imdb killed these message boards...