Black Mirror : Your Voices Are Being Heard

Your Voices Are Being Heard

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000042/nest/265706940?p=5&d=265758475#265758475

Colin's explaining himself now :) If his mind truly were made up, I don't think he'd have quite so much to say.

For anyone that wrote him (and anyone that didn't), keep up the pressure. Here are his contact details again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/board/nest/265758717?d=265758717#265758717

Let him know that volunteer moderation works, and that, when given the chance, communities can be very effective at self policing.

Don't let the trolls win.

Re: Your Voices Are Being Heard

They never cite trolls as the reason they are shutting down. So that has NOTHING to do with it, that's the theory random members came up with, without any basis for it. The real reason is exactly what they are telling you, they get plenty of clicks on their other content. They don't mind if we leave, longevity of membership isn't needed anymore, they are in all the search engines getting all the clicks they need from new visitors that don't go to the forums. It's OVER... so stop blaming trolls. This is what big corporations do, make as much money as possible with the least expense possible. They see these boards as a nuisance, since most of their "250 million users" don't use them.

Did you read my link? It's clickable now. Colin specifically references the trolls. The trolls have/are preventing this site's users from a " positive, useful experience."

Colin's explaining himself now :) If his mind truly were made up, I don't think he'd have quite so much to say.
You have a point. He even replied to a complaint I voiced about Get Satisfaction, which was completely unexpected and very nice of him.

And might also be an indicator he doesn't feel so great about this. That doesn't mean he'll change his mind, but we may as well keep trying just in case.

"Please eat the foot."