Black Mirror : Nosedive

Nosedive

Man, what an interesting episode! Imagine a world like that! Crazy huh?

Re: Nosedive

I just watched this episode recently; being the first episode I watched of this show. Yeah, it was very intriguing. I was smiling the entire time cause its so relevant.

It's so close to reality though..everything from what we eat & wear to where we work is all sorted through online reviews by other people. It wouldn't be surprising if people of, maybe, 3016 use such a technology.

Glad I won't be around for that. Social Media is awful now, can't imagine years from now.

I would have like this to be made into a series. With different people going through different scenarios to get there social media score up.

That would have been interesting!

Meow meow beanz

You don't have to imagine it. China is planning to do it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-surveillance-big-data-score-censorship-a7375221.html

-----

Shooting has started on my latest movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5531336/

Wow! Good find! Interesting article!

The world is already like this, but instead of social media ratings the factor that matters is money. People with money can get access to all the better things in life.

If social media scores mattered in life I'd probably be the guy who just said F it and took the old nosedive willingly.

Agreed! Social media is getting pretty dangerous!

That's kind of our world now. The social media obsession drives me nuts.

I don't know why, but I thought this episode was terrible. The girl was so melodramatic and the whole setting of the episode seem like a musical, I mean everyone dressed in pastel colors and it really didn't connect with me emotionally until like the end of the episode. Unlike most other Black Mirror episodes.

I agreed with some of your points. It was supposed to be colorful and bubbly. It shapes the mood.

It's almost exactly what it's like to be an uber/lyft driver.

interesting but not a feasible system.