Black Mirror : Which episode disturbed you most of all?

Which episode disturbed you most of all?

I'll say Shut up and Dance and White Christmas as well.

If you want to be taken seriously, you have to be a serious person.

Re: Which episode disturbed you most of all?

Most Disturbing was Playtest and Shut Up and Dance. I felt uncomfortable watching those two the entire time.

Playtest and it's twist on VR has me second guessing ever wanting to using it.

Shut up and Dance has clearly happened many times in real life already unfortunately

Shut up and Dance has clearly happened many times in real life already unfortunately

Really? Do you have any resources to show that? I'd be interested to read about it.

This is the closest thing i can find but the details are really scarce

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1028/827683-tyrone-blackmail-romania/

and also this short documentary/film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpN9NzO4Mo8

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hello friend. That's lame, i should give you a name.

Nosedive for me. The idea that your whole life would be predicated on how well you faked your life/happiness on social media and in person was terrifying. I'd hate to live like that.

Be Right Back. That was just so creepy.

I found Be Right Back to be the creepiest.

Men on fire because the concept of brainwashing soldiers actually exists. how many USA soldiers really beleived that Iraqis were all uncivilised savages? Any when they came back to their ghettos and rustbelt *beep* they really beleived that they were honourable men returning as heros.

San Junipero got under my skin because for me the moral of the story is that we don't get to live out our lives again the way we wanted to. The rant the Africa American woman gives about 49 years of marriage being repressed/bored/committed/unhappy really struck me.

i think you completely misunderstood what she was saying.. she didn't mean that her marriage was literally terrible. i think she meant that she was very happy with her marriage and all of the things that came with it. she felt happiness, love, boredom, grief (when her daughter died), etc and she shared all those feelings with her husband together and it was beautiful.

her point was that she felt those were real experiences and real human connection and those within san junipero are mere fantasies and non-real and thus could never compare.

White Bear made me really sick.

The National Anthem was so upsetting to me that I almost didn't watch anymore episodes...not sure why I chose to, actually. I don't think any of the others were so gross and illustrated such utter humiliation.

I've watched three episodes in the 3rd season and they were all quite good: Nosedive, Shut Up and Dance, and Hated in the Nation.

Playtest by far.. It's the only truly creepy episode

White Christmas. Didn't see the twist with his kid coming, and that song plauying on loop is just torture.

Definitely White Bear. It almost makes me sick to my stomach

Definitely Playtest! I will never get over that spider with the human face.