Black Mirror : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Black Mirror fans, did you watch the brilliant british TV series Utopia?

watched, but it's completely different genre, very violent, absolutely crazy cinematography and good music, but i still prefer much more Black mirror

Re: Black Mirror fans, did you watch the brilliant british TV series Uto

I watched it and liked it alot, it peters out by the end of the 2nd season tho and thats why we didnt get a 3rd. Jessica Hyde and the actress that plays her is a total babe!

It was interesting... I wouldn't say brilliant, but I think that's more of a casual word in the UK than over here in America. That and Orphan Black are more similar to me than Black Mirror, and I'd choose Orphan Black over Utopia (I've also only seen season one of both those shows).

I never saved anything for the swim back.

(I've also only seen season one of both those shows).

That's why you think that Orphan Black was so good.
It wasn't later on.

That's why you think that Orphan Black was so good.
It wasn't later on.
But season one of Orphan Black is still better than season one of Utopia to me... I've heard that both shows go downhill a bit. I'll eventually watch both of them.

I never saved anything for the swim back.

Post deleted

Loved Utopia. Was interested in the David Fincher remake? until it got pulled. :(

Dear Netflix, please pick up Utopia!! :D

Yes, I watched Utopia - it is incredible, for those that haven't seen I highly recommend it. The cinematography is breathtaking and I have to say the some of the "darkest" TV I have watched in terms of aspects of the storytelling. However, it is thoroughly engaging television, my only wish was that there was a Series 3, because there was definitely more story to tell.

Loved Utopia in fact when I was watching Shut and Dance it kind of reminded me of Utopia

Post deleted