Screenwriters : WRITER LAZINESS

WRITER LAZINESS

I don't know weather I'm taxed out or just bored but I cant seem to write even though I now what I'm suppose to write, it's all there but it's like I just cant be botherd as if I've given up on trying

or maybe I'm just depressed

Re: WRITER LAZINESS

What's buggin ya, my friend?

http://www.geocities.com/paul_johnr/

maybe you have writer's block

"Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!"-Dr. Strangelove

Just WRITE!

yea but when you have to keep correcting stuff it gets you down

"Correcting stuff" is part of the job. But it all gets easier the more you do it. The more you write, the better your abilities become, the better your spelling and sentence structure becomes. It all gets better and, to a large extent, much easier. Just keep at it. If a year or two from now it still ainÂ’t working for ya, well, maybe you're simply not meant to write screenplays. Most people aren't.

Good luck!

Site: TheWorkingScreenwriter.com
Blog: theworkingscreenwriter.blogspot.com/

Get up, go out the door, and just wander where your feet take you for about 25 minutes (keep your eyes on the ground-follow routes your eyes are not used to seeing before). Look up. Sit down. Let the rest happen on its own...you will be surprised what ideas will begin to flow.

how could you write if you just sit around all day and don't live.
get a regular job, travel. when you connect with real people and life;
stories will come to you.

I don't know what to tell you, but fyi it's "supposed to", not "suppose to", and you should end sentences with periods.

"Be wary of Wenk -- I want to warn you!"

Yeah, well...commas go inside quotes and it's "f.y.i." which is followwed by a comma.

"Feel the fear (of failure) and do it anyway" is my suggestion.

That is one of the best things I have ever read in my life. Thank you for that. Truly inspiring.