The Cosby Show : Complete series is only $24.99 LOL

Complete series is only $24.99 LOL

Comes out in 3 weeks. Will be picking it up for sure. Feel bad for the company having to drop the price that low. Love the show. 😄

~RANKING 2015 FILMS~
www.imdb.com/list/ls073654147/

Re: Complete series is only $24.99 LOL

A long way from the $159.99 I spent back in 2012

Can You Send Me The Link So I Purchase It Thanks!

As far as I can see, the box set is just a repackaging of the discs that were already available (same company, same number of discs). I bought the double season packs for all 8 seasons (16 discs in all) a couple of months ago and it came to about $20 in total.

Wow really? I may snag it then. I've been wanting it for awhile.

I just checked Amazon and it is there for that price but for preorder. It says it won't be available till Sept. 22. I preordered. I couldn't pass it up. I'll save it as a family Christmas gift. We still enjoy the Cosby Show and wanted it on DVD for years.

The picture and sound quality are good. I would have liked to see more special features (only the Bloopers show is included). If you don't want to wait, you might still be able to get a good price on the double-season packs.

Feel bad for the company having to drop the price that low. Love the show.
I don't think the price has anything to do with the Cosby scandal. The same company released the complete series of Married with Children for $29.99 last month. That show has more seasons, too. Not saying it's a bad price, but DVD's are very cheap these days.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Look for "In Search Of - The Complete Series". Before Nimoy died, it was $40. Once he died, the price went up to $150. It's all about perception, despite the show not being any different regardless if the person was alive, dead, in grace, in disgrace, et cetera.

If Cosby rebuilds his reputation, the price will go back up.

If he dies, since he's 800 years old and most people don't live that long or not much after 80, the price might go back up.

lol