I Need To Know : I'm looking for an undercover cop movie

I'm looking for an undercover cop movie

There was a movie I watched on TV a couple of months ago and I can't find it. It's probably a 90's movie, early 2000's at most. It's about an undercover cop infiltrating 2 bank robbers - a black-haired female and a latino male. The protagonist became romantically involved with the female, but she found out that he was a cop and had her accomplice go to the home of the cop's boss (the detective who gave him orders) and kill him (he did that by shooting him through the door's peephole). If anybody can help me with this one it will be much appreciated! :)

Re: I'm looking for an undercover cop movie

This is most likely not it, but Opera (1987) does have somebody getting shot through a peephole.

"You gotta punch the clock, why don't you punch your boss?"

Thank you, but it's none of these. :/

Sounds like $windle (2002) starring Sherilyn Fenn and Tom Sizemore (although I don't remember anything about an accomplice going to a cop's boss and killing him).

______

That's it, thank you! I was talking about the scene in which the character named Cisco shoots the cop's supervisor at his house (I think).

SOLVED: I'm looking for an undercover cop movie

You're welcome! I'm glad to have been of help. I wasn't certain because my memory of the movie was very hazy. :-)
Thanks for your reply.

______