I Need To Know : Help Identifying This Movie

Help Identifying This Movie

I've been trying for a long time to identify the name of this movie that I recall only one scene from. I remember catching the scene watching cable with my mother when she was channel-surfing and recall this was around 1995 or 1996, maybe 97 at the very latest. The scene I remember was a guy who was fairly young from my recollection with a backwards cap on going inside a phone booth and calling either 911 or the operator, and he said his name was Skeeter. My mom changed the channel before I could see more. Anyone recognize this scene? If you showed me the clip I'd probably recognize it.

Re: Help Identifying This Movie

Ha, remember that one well. It was called You're the One
I saw it back in the 90s also

Are you sure? Looked it up and can't seem to find it.

I know because not independent films are listed on this site and they sometimes are as other names

Is this movie on YouTube by any chance? If I could skim through it and look for the scene I'd surely recognize it.

Ignore Corky666. He is a regular troll here who gives fake movie titles as answers.

Yes this is true. He likes to set people on wild goose chases.

Yeah but it's funny, isn't it?

It would be funny if everyone put you on ignore.

Here's a list of the movies with a character named Skeeter. Anything ring a bell?

http://www.imdb.com/find?q=skeeter&s=ch&ref_=fn_al_ch_mr

SPEED
Don't mistake my silence for weakness. Nobody plans murders out loud.

I did a search for characters named Skeeter. Some of those results could be real but not seeing the scene or images from it it's really hard to be certain. I looked to see if Captured Alive was on YouTube and apparently it's not.

There are many online film streaming sites with names like 'watch movies plus!' etc. You can look for the movie on those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoxZuggJk0I&t=7m06s

I could try that but it won't be easy.