Stevie Nicks : Doesn't want Lindsey Lohan playing her

Doesn't want Lindsey Lohan playing her

until she gives up drugs. Is this the same Stevie Nicks that was too stoned to stand up and Fleetwood Mac had to cancel their show in Philly?

Re: Doesn't want Lindsey Lohan playing her

Yes, it's that same Stevie Nicks. And Lindsay will probably adopt the same attitude when she give up the gold dust, woman.

I thought it might have something to do with the fact that LL isn't a very credible actress. If I were Steve I'd ask for someone like Natalie Portman.

In my opinion, Lindsay is not very credible because of her habits, which have become even larger than her talent. In Lindsay's defense, these are many of the same habits that Stevie struggled with earlier in her career and overcame. In Stevie's defense, she has the right to voice her opinion about who should play her and to expect Lindsay to drop the drugs if she ever expects to pla5b4y her.

I think Natalie Portman is an excellent actress, but I don't see much resemblance. Can she sing? Lindsay can act and sing, and I hope someday she'll value those talents as much as she does the partying. Scarlett Johansson would be another choice. And as WhipperSnapper pointed out on this board, Majandra Delfino bears a striking resemblance:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2224985600/nm0004868

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Well, Stevie did say this about Lindsay:

"She needs to stop doing drugs and get a grip," Nicks - a former drug addict herself - tells The New York Times. "Then maybe we'll talk."
"Then maybe we'll talk" doesn't seem to rule out Lindsay playing her. Regardless, there's no movie planned anyway, so this is just a talking point.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

it's not going to happen. Lindsay Lohan is a hack.

And Stevie can say that because she's learned better, DUH. And frankly, if we wanna compare how productive Stevie was while on cocaine and Lindsay on whatever she's on, Stevie still wins.

and again, Lindsay is a talentless attention whore. and if you've heard her butched cover of edge of seventeen, she will NEVER be qualified.

"We had part of a Slinky, but I straightened it."