A Chorus Line : You know you're A Chorus Line fan when...

You know you're A Chorus Line fan when...

I thought that it would be fun to compose a list of things that separate the healthy fan from the disturbingly unwell fan. I'll start.

-You get goosebumps from watching the movie trailer, and the movie SUCKS.
-Whenever you enter a contest or audition, "I hope I get it." Plays in your head.

Kiri, Kiri, Kiri, Kiri, Kiri...
- Audition

Re: You know you're A Chorus Line fan when...

-You've never seen the movie or play, but you feel weak at your knees when you go to youtube to see any footage you can find.

-You have been to the "A Chorus Line" website, and added up the total of a day trip
to see "ACL" when you know its completely out of the question.

-When seeing parts of "A Chorus Line" and it helped you to figure out if you want a "Visual Arts" major, or a "Theater" Major.

-You start to improve yourself(lose weight) in the hopes of taking dancing lessons in the future.

(Yes, whenever I try out for community plays I do want to BUST OUT and sing, "I HOPE I GET IT!". )

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You know all the words to 'One' and you try to get your friends to join you whenever you sing it.

You've become obsessed with doing hat tricks when you dance.

Whenever you hear the name 'Morales', you get 'Nothing' in your head.

You've tried adding extra socks when trying on dances shoes that are too big.

You think Terence Mann is the hottest guy on earth...

Whenever someone asks you to let your hair down... you actually let your hair down and say 'Better?'

You don't like Michael Douglas in anything else but 'A Chorus Line'.

It's a main movie to watch at your parties.

You will watch it on television no matter what part it is on... you will stay and watch it until it ends.

You always root for a hug between Paul and Zach, but it never happens.
-----------------------
†Daintier, Smarter, Better Dressed†

You know all the words to 'One' and you try to get your friends to join you whenever you sing it.

Or you try to sing both parts by yourself.

Or when Zach is eliminating at the end and he asks Christine to step forward, you always yell at the screen: "You're not gonna cast Bob Fosse's daughter, are you nuts?"

Or when Zach is eliminating at the end and he asks Christine to step forward, you always yell at the screen: "You're not gonna cast Bob Fosse's daughter, are you nuts?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. Every time, I'm going to say that now. Haha. Ha.

When will the flames at last consume us.. past the point of no return?

When you hear "One" at the Bellagio fountain show and you come to IMDb/Wikipedia to find more information about it.

When somebody asks you about somebody else, and you think to yourself, "Nobody. Uh, nobody." Then you also hear, "Then how can you have gonorrhea?"

_______
"She flattened a Dear John with a John Deere." - Douglas Wambaugh

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

ew no, please dont do that.
hate hollywood remakes

she loves you
yeahyeahyeah