A Chorus Line : At The Ballet

At The Ballet

Does anybody else get chills during At The Ballet when Maggie says, "Daddy, I would love to dance." That part is so emotional. That whole song is packed with so much emotion, I love it. It's amazing.

---------------------------
My favorite movie of all-time is Chicago. I am THE number one fan.

Re: At The Ballet

I don't play Maggie, Bebe, or Sheila in the show, so I'm always standing in at the back of the stage, facing the mirrors with the rest of the line at that point. But even though I can't see her face, every time she says that line I tear up :)

:-) You're in it? WOW! You're so lucky. Is it like a highschool production or like community theatre? Tell me more! That's awesome!

I have a friend who played Al in a school version. He did an excellent job.

Hopelessly in love with Uma Thurman, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Emmy Rossum

I think that'd be so much fun to be in that show. So much dancing - it's crazy! I love it

I love that song! I sang it for an audition last year...hopefully I'll have better luck this year w/ "Goodbye Till Tomorrow" from The Last Five Years!

~*~I'm ok with being unimpressive...I sleep better~*~

I never got to see this movie, but I'm playing the heck out of the original album. I love Maggie's voice, the whole song is great, heck, the entire album is fantastic!

Fear is the child of ignorance, knowledge is the mother of truth

I was Diana Morales in a college production. It's my favorite show that I've done. It was so much fun and exciting to do every night. A lot of emotion throughout the whole thing. Awesome songs too.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Hands-down, my favorite song of the show.

But the line that makes me tear-up is Bebe singing "so, beautiful, I'd never live to see".