A Chorus Line : Spoiler question

Spoiler question

I don't have the movie with me and I was trying to remember, who was cast in the end?
I know Cassie (obviously!) and not Sheila or the couple, but I'm stuck on the rest.
Thanks!

Re: Spoiler question

Men:
Bobby
Ritchie
Mike
Mark

Women:
Cassie
Val
Diane
Judy (I think)

Hopelessly in love with Uma Thurman, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Emmy Rossum

Bebe, not Judy.

But in the end, I saw everyone be in the cast, they showed them all. Why is that?

For he will do as he do do!...
www.freewebs.com/cats_themusical_lvr

If you notice, the first shot of the dancers at the end are the ones that made it. After that the rest of them come in. It doesn't mean they made the show because they said that only 4 girls and 4 boys would make it. They just did a finale for the viewers of the movie. At least that is what I always thought when watching it growing up.

They do it that way because it's actually supposed to be a version of the curtain call (or bows) from the satge version. That scene is kind of like a dream-sequence, it doesn't take place in reality.

The line is the best part of the movie.It just means that these gypsies that get cast in shows are all just one big chorus line with everybody in step doing the same choreography.Over and over again.And we love them! Oh, but I hated Michael Douglas and the the distraction that Alyson Reed became as Cassie.

"Soylent Green is People!"

LOL, I just watched this movie last night and agree about Cassie and Zach...those two were so freaken annoying!!! He told her to get out and she kept coming back begging and whining till I almost changed the channel...what a pill!

Judy makes it in the play, Bebe makes it in the movie.

the ladies cast in the movie are cassie, Val, Bebe, and Morales.