Alice in Wonderland : DVD release: please help

DVD release: please help

I sent a request to have both shows released on DVD through TVShowsOnDVD.com If you register with them, you can vote on all shows listed (this program is listed now), and submit a request for anything* unlisted (*some restrictions).

http://tvshowsondvd.com

Re: DVD petition

Yes I hope it will come out on DVD soon. This is such a wonderful movie, with more stars in it to mention. It would be a shame to have to buy it on VHS when we can enjoy it so much more on DVD!

I feel the same way. This movie has been a favorite of mine since I was a child and I have been looking for the DVD version forever. I located a burned copy on ebay, however, I don't know what kind of condition it is in and would rather not risk it. Thanks for the petition!!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

What do you think the Hold Up is for the DVD release?? This is one of my favorite movies of all time as a child granted it used to scare me to death - I neeeeeed it on DVD!! What do you think is up? Is there someone to contact?

judacia, I want to thank you for doing a wonderful thing in creating that petition it's been a long time coming for this movie to be released on DVD! Anyone who reads this should sign the petition pronto!

Post deleted

I would totally love to be able to watch this movie after the VHS videos aren't made anymore. Whether it's on a one or two disc set doesn't matter to me. I'd just love for this movie to be out on DVD and in a major store so I can buy it.

I had this movie recorded for me back in 1985, and let's just say VHS tapes do not last forever. 20 years is a long time for a tape and the quality shows it. This movie should definitely be on DVD!

Post deleted

This movie is the best movie ever and it needs to be available. I talk about it still with my friends. Everyone that has seen it loves it.

Post deleted

Post deleted

How many sigs do you need. I 5 people to sign up. When will you send this to Warner Bros?

You say your sending this to Warner Bros. Huhfunny thing is I had a friend who worked for Warner Bros. and he couldn't even get a copy of the VHS tape for me. I guess its out of print now. Am I correct in saying that this first aired on CBSbecause I have a connection to CBS, I know the president of entertainment.

"Just cuz I have one maybe twotwo drinks, what that make me a alcholic now!"Eddie King

I'm sure it was on CBS. When we watched it in first grade, it was a copy that our teacher recorded from the T.V. I specifically remember CBS mini-series adverstisements on the commercials and before each episode. Man, I loved this version! It was so great and scary in the right places. I'd love to see it again.

It was on CBS. I just watched my taped version last night, and it was on CBS, and said several times throughout the movie.

I think it would be great to get this movie on DVD. Tapes don't last as long over the years. I have been looking for this movie for a long time. Unfortunately I don't remember the movie well because I saw it when I was real little and no one else in my family knows what I'm talking about. So get this on DVD!

Hey all, Don't forget to sign the petition. It is at 424 right now as of today, March 29, 2005.

I hope it come on DVD soon. I can wait any longer.

Tisha

I made number 456 but how many do you need?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie! I would be so excited if it came out on DVD. I got it on VHS and its my most prized possession. If my house was on fire and I could only save one thing, including my family, I would save my Alice In Wonderland/Through The Looking Glass movie.

Fabulous thought.

Just became Signer #520. :-) Hope it does some good.

"Nobody's gonna tell me how to think
Nobody's gonna use my blood for ink."CGO.

i signed also became #530

#577!!!

Post deleted

Okay, I got the DVD in the mail. First of all, and mind you he didn't say this in his Ebay listing, but its a copy. I thought maybe he had some access to an actualy DVD version we here in the states didn't. Nope, he just burned it on 2 DVD-R. That being said it plays just fine. Now of course it hasn't been cleared up at all, the quality is about what you'd have if you still had you taped version from '85. But the point is, its all there, it's on DVD so I no longer have to worry about my tape snapping. I think that piece of mind makes it worth it. And with S&H it only cost me about 17 bucksA real edition of it would be nice but this should tide anyone over. So I guess my advice is to sign the petition but in the meantime keep checking Ebay and get your fix there.

This movie is a time machine for all of us, and a shared childhood memory for me and my siblings. I've been searching for it for a long time and have now come to this. How many others are still searching? Come on, spread the word! We need more signatures!!!

Post deleted

Just signed number 638. I hope that I am not too late. I have a 2 1/2 year old son who loves his animated version of Alice in Wonderland and I think that he would really enjoy this version (except maybe the Jabberwocky). If this actually makes it to DVD, I'd actually enjoy watching it night after night after night with him.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Hi,

I just signed the petition. I hope to see it on DVD. I'm no 699.

Post deleted

Re: DVD release: please help

To find this 2 part tv series on vhs is a real paine. Ebay has them once in awile but I rather have it on DVD. I will sign!! I so loved this movie as a little girl. I was destroed when my dad recorded over it & my little pony. I still says he did it on purpose and lied saying it was accident. So I watched them all the time (so sue me). There a bunch very popular petition sites for these kind of things. Start this there too I bet you get even more and get this great movie to DVD.

~*Goblet of fire hurry and come out allready DAMN it*~

I didn't find this show on that web address. Do you know how i could find it?

**Update**
**Never mind, I tried adding it again and it said that it had been submitted and would be available to vote on soon**

they added it to www.tvshowsondvd.com

the link to the alice in wonderland webpage is
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/showinfo.cfm?showID=9540

Post deleted

Post deleted

Woo hoo! I bought the complete movie on DVD from Amazon.com a couple months ago. And it was new! And it wasn't divided up like the VHS. It was on a two disc set. Sweet!

Queencirce22 royal.gif
The Queenly Goddess of Goodness