Seinfeld : Which Character Changed The Most Throughout The Series?

Which Character Changed The Most Throughout The Series?

Which of the 4 main characters would you say changed the most as the series progressed?

I'd go with Elaine. Although she was very nice and sweet when the show first began, she quickly became mean-spirited and downright nasty at times. George became angrier as the series wore on, but I'd put that a distant 2nd to Elaine's change in personality.

Your pick?

Re: Which Character Changed The Most Throughout The Series?

George really went bald there, didn't he?

IM AWARE!

Yeah I'd probably agree with it being Elaine.

Granted, none of them really changed all that much during the course of the show, but you can at least see Elaine try to maintain the pretence of being somewhat socially respectable. In later seasons she just blatantly doesn't give a *beep* if people see her as an awful person.

Well aside from the obvious changes in Elaine's character, I'd say Kramer changed pretty heavily as well. At first he was sort of this eccentric, bum-like character and then he eventually became a hyperactive, semi-retard.

I'd have to say Morty, he miraculously got taller & grew a full head of hair!,..it was as if he was being played by a different actor…

… & grew a full head of hair!

Plugs. Oh yeah. Plugola.

They were pretty rough, but they had something.
What was it?
I think it was the trousers.

I gotta go with Ruthie, the cashier. I could barely see her.

"I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this."

From Kruger to K-uger!

"'Extremely High Voltage.' Well, I don't need safety gloves, because I'm Homer SimpsoapzzzzzzDOHhhh–" - Frank Grimes

Jerry: Changed from a fairly normal, semi-insecure nice pivotal central figure, to an insensitive clean-freak.
George: Went from Woody Allen to Larry David.
Elaine: Went from good-natured daddy's girl to a slut who could barely hold onto a job.
Kramer: Changed from and eccentric idea-man, to a cartoon character who talks like a human whoopee cushion.

Short answer: Claire the waitress

"'Extremely High Voltage.' Well, I don't need safety gloves, because I'm Homer SimpsozzzzzzZZZZZ–" - Frank Grimes

Okay, well Clare went from "there" to "not there". Guess you can't change much more than that.

Maybe she was there in spirit. How about that? But I wonder what happened with her apartment.

What was it?

The apartment, too, disappeared. It was like that Twilight Zone episode.

Oh this is a good one.

"'Extremely High Voltage.' Well, I don't need safety gloves, because I'm Homer SimpsonzzzZZZzzz–" - Frank Grimes

TR-1? I prefer to think of her as … Claire.

What was it?

I'd say George. At the start of the series Jason was doing basically his best Woody Allen impersonation and very timid, but by the end he was Ralph Kramden and Larry David, turned up to 11. His personality totally changed (for the better).

On the plane, Gavin's dog in the baggage compartment was a dog. By the time the dog got to Jerry's apartment, he was a full-grown man, barking like a dog.