Field of Dreams : Ray Liotta never saw it lol

Ray Liotta never saw it lol

True story

Re: Ray Liotta never saw it lol

Can't be too much oaf a surprise there are some actors that don't like to watch their own work he may be one of them

He is one of them. He admitted on Wendy Williams he's only seen GoodFellas about 3 times. I've seen it like 50 times.

There are some others like that Helna Bonham Carter is another one, back in 2010 she has said she never watched Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street but said she will eventually get around to watching it. Well you and him have seen it more times then I have, I haven't seen GoodFellas. Not sure if I will ever watch it, plus to actors or actresses really even have to watch their work?

If you're not into gangster movies and a lot of violence then I'd stay away from GoodFellas. It's not a movie for everybody.

I understand why many actors refuse to watch their own films. I'd hate to watch myself. Even if my movie was seen as the best movie ever made I wouldn't wanna watch it.

I haven't really watched a lot of gangsters movies, but volicence I ma no problem with, I have liked 3000 Miles to Graceland and the Johnny Depp version of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet and both have a lot of violence in them, it all depends on the run time, if it is a movie with a 3 hour or more of a run time, I wouldn't even watch.

James Garner said that he never watches any of his own performances. I don't remember what his explanation was.

I read somewhere that Bill Murray's son never seen Caddy Shack