Field of Dreams : maybe im slow but ive seen this movie probably 30 times

maybe im slow but ive seen this movie probably 30 times

But there are still parts I don't get as of right now I can't list but one.. when Terrance says he had an interview then shoeless Joe says they want him to come over thru the corn field and only him wtf did I miss. Plz explain like I'm 5 yrs old.

Re: maybe im slow but ive seen this movie probably 30 times

In turn, you may need to explain to me exactly where you became lost with the example you give. At best, it's an incomplete thought. I can't explain this scene to you when I'm not even sure what it is you think you missed.

Ray has to stay and "have a catch with his dad".

They are giving Mann a chance to see whats on the other side. This is so that he will be inspired to write again. It is not Rays fate to join them there.

He's taking the knife out of the Cheese!
Do you think he wants some cheese?

Re: the "I gave an interview" line. When Ray was looking for the way that Terry Mann was connected to baseball, he stumbled onto an interview that Mann gave a long time ago saying that his wish was to play in Ebbets Field (which was torn down). That's what sent Ray to Boston to take him to a game. When he reminds Mann of that interview, Terry lies and says that he never gave it. Terry finally admits the truth after Shoeless Joe invites him into the corn.

Look up who Christina Hendricks is married to.

Stranger things have happened.