Are You Afraid of the Dark? : No Longer On YouTube?

No Longer On YouTube?

I can't seem to find episodes of the first five seasons uploaded on there anymore and there's only a few from the last two seasons I can find. This really sucks as I always enjoy re-visiting the show every October for Halloween and I hate to have to omit the show from my planned viewing just because of greedy copyright shareholders.

Re: No Longer On YouTube?

Copyright. Owner Viacom don't mess around. They get taken down pretty quick. The DVDs are not that expensive.

Torrent it. I know you can buy them but Viacom suck so bad they deserve to have it taken from them.

The DVDs are not that expensive.

Where can I buy them at reasonable prices? The old Canadian sets go for insane prices.

Don't know about Canada, but I got each season for about $11- $14. Usually from Amazon or ebay.

That's not a bad deal at all. I ought to look there.

Try here, all the shows in order 1990-2000 http://watchcartoonsonline.eu/are-you-afraid-of-the-dark-full-episodes/. 'lots of other fun stuff tooo.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r7JdfWfoKls .

Vudu has the entire series Seasons 1-10 for $40. I was thinking of buying it there since I use Vudu a lot and find it to be the best.

Thanks for the links, good to see it can still be viewed online outside of YouTube.

I might buy them from Vudu eventually, $40 isn't a ad deal for the entire series. And much more economical than the prices the DVD sets go for.

Watching one of the eps on TeenNick it had a banner on the bottom that said u can watch full eps on The Splats YouTube channel.

Channel Six News, they'll finger anything with a pulse!

I looked on The Splat's YouTube page and couldn't find full AYAOTD episodes there

If you go to YouTube and type in Are You Afraid of the Dark, a couple episodes show up. Not in order of course. Then after you watch an episode others show up in the viewing area. It takes some time but you can end up watching quite a few that way. It's what I had to do. Good luck

Make no mistake, every episode is on YouTube. I personally watch the YouTube ones because it's simpler than putting in the DVDs (lazy, I know), but I own the first four seasons, and season 6.

I found the first two season readily available in stores, but had to go online for seasons 3 and 4; they were a bit more expensive but they were worth it. Season 5, though, is just too exorbitant for my liking, which makes me think it's out of print.

But hey, if it was available in stores at a reasonable price, I'd definitely buy it. YouTube is the only way for me to watch that season without torrenting, and I'd gladly stand a few ads just to watch the episodes.