Mike Judge : Whats Next

Whats Next

Bevis and Butthead movie was okay, Office Space huge improvement, Idiocracy from what i heard is awesome, i know he has more, has anyone heard anything about new stuff. i hate to be impatient but i am ready for more.

im going to eat your liver with some farva beans and a nice chianti

Re: Whats Next

Well, I really do hope that all the trouble he had with Twentieth Century Fox over Idiocracy hasn't deterred him from making another movie (hopefully at some studio other than Fox). I would like to see him do something more commercial, like a romantic comedy, or something like that. It doesn't even have to be his own idea; he could just take a script that was written by someone else and rewrite it, making it his own. That's what Trey Parker and Matt Stone are doing with their next two projects.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I came here to post exactly the title of this thread...so...anybody have any info...???

Any Updates?

anything?

I remember reading an interview of him before Idiocracy wa 1908 s released. He said he wants to write a screenplay about hunters. He said he went to a gun/hunting show in Austin a few months earlier and bought some videos of guys shooting deer and turkeys. His quote was very close to this; "after they shoot the animal they look back into the camera with a look that can best be described as Orgasmic". I'm up to look at anything he puts out.