Ben Heller : Stanley

Stanley

omg! I love stanley from It! he is the best! only when he is 12 though, he's kind of ugly and gross when he's 40

Re: Stanley

I agree the young actor who played Stanley at 12 was VERY cute. Had the biggest crush on him when I first saw the movie years ago.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

yeah !!!!! he was great in It
I really would have enjoyed watching another movie or serie of him

is so handsome :)

no! don't say that , goonies never say die[The Goonies]

Yah, I used to watch IT over and over again when I was little, and I just watched it again the other night to renew childhood memories. I never noticed how hot Stan (little Stan) was until now. I wish he was in more stuff. :-(

When life gets you don't you just gotta spruce it up and go with the flow.

me too lifeguardfan
maybe I watch "It" because I know is the only movie in which Ben Heller appears

I dunno about you or other It's fans but in some way I feel heavy to watch this movie, I feel like there are so many memories trapped in the movie, but that I live when I'm watching it
is sad to think half of their lifes they were always scared

well , but is just a movie.., but what a good one right?

Sleep all day.
Party all night.
Never grow old.
Never die.
It's fun to be a vampire[The Lost Boys]

Post deleted

Ben Heller was 17 in the movie; he's 30 years old now. Jonathan Brandis was pretty cute, but Ben Heller was hot. I love having 'IT' on DVD. :)

i couldn't believe he was really 17 at the time, since his character is suppose to be 12.. although he looks older than that, maybe 14-15

I thought he was about fifteen when I first saw him. He's really hot anyway. :) I thought Seth Green was older, but I was wrong.

He didn't look 17 when he played on it but then again i was only like 3 when the movie came out but why was he never on any other movies?do u think maybe he got tired of playing in movies and stuff after this one?

Yes Stan was the cutest loser, maybe only challenged by Bill, I would LOVE to know what he looks like now! some one find out where this man is & take his pic!

Ben lives in Portland, OR. And, I can tell you all that he is cuter now than he was in IT. I mean it. Total babe and genuinely a nice guy. He would be over the moon to know that there are people out there writing such nice things about him. He should check this site more often, don't you all think?

OMG! You know him? I don't believe you! Prove it and show me a pic of this guy. I'd LOVE to see him now. He was so HOTTTTTT in IT! Yummy, yummy, yummy. How the heck do you know him anyway?

Oh yeah, before I forget - tell him to get his butt on this site! :) I'm one of his biggest fans!

he was really hot in IT. thats one of my all time favorite movies. i love him.
aura.gifBEATLE FAN FOREVER!IN case of emergency,call Paul or Ringoaura.gif

Post deleted

Is he still a hottie? :)

whats a custodian?
he was a great actor, if he ever duz cum to the imbd, pleez drop me a note.
i think he was a gr8 actor, he made the part in IT so convincing! he made the charicter feel like he was sum one you could know.
(i must be honest, Henry Bowers was my fave)
But Stanly was so cut3!

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day

OMG did you actually just say :"WHAT is a custodian".?!?!

anyway, he was a really good actor. Upsteged the rest of the actors/actresses in that movie. I hear it's really hard to work with kids in movies because they either cant act, or are extremely ..childish. I say ben did a better job than Richard Masur.

VOTEFORFANTASIA!

well, what is it? exscuse me, im only 16, i dont know every job just yet

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day

Post deleted

Post deleted

So you were 4 when you created your IMDB account?
Creep

is he single? please let us know!

OMFG i know right!!
now hes kinda. eh.
but back then he was my favorite character.
the only thing that was bad for me was that
he kept like almost dying every 2 seconds im like [NOO!!]
lmao

OMG!!!! he was sooo cute when he was 12!!! not when he was 40 - ewww!

Psychos can't kill what they can't find. - Sidney Prescott

So, you two people who know him, is he from Portland or Philly? Someone better get their facts straight.

He graduated from Parkrose High School in 1993. This is located in Portland, OR. He may have moved to PA later. I went to the same school, and he was a year older than I. I can remember when he came back from the filming of the movie. He did have this super cool letterman's style jacket with the TV/Movie logo on the back.

Not to pry or anything, but was he generally a nice guy in high school or a jerky jock? I wish he'd have been in more movies

i agree that 'stan' is definately easy on the eyes in IT but i think the saddest thing is the fact that he was good for a child actor. He was very talented and its a shame to see a good actor go to waste and then see the likes of hilary duff and those other bimbos and himbos having billion dollar empires. I thought all the young actors were good in IT and more so the fact that they made it believable when they were scared. So thats my 2c just to say that if Ben is out there know that its a shame to see a good actor go to waste i guess and they couldnt make another version of IT cause he will always be Stan in my books

cheerios

do you still have contact with him or anything? please!!!!! i guess you can search about him, because you knew him a little more then the rest of us i hope you understand, my english is not so good >_<, the point is I WANT BEN HELLER INFORMATION!!!! U_U PLEASE IF ANY OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANY KIND OF PIC OR INFO OF HIM, SHARE IT!!!! THANX

Post deleted

Haha.. I'm probably one of the older people on the board, but I had been wondering why he didn't do more acting, and I'm glad I decided to check out IMDB and the message boards. It's nice to know that people still remember him, this movie, and his performance. I'm so glad that other people noticed what a little hottie he was! I remember being glued to the television when it came on- finger poised on the record button. Since Ben and Jonathan Brandis were only a few years older than me at the time the movie came on television, I really connected to it and have so many memories about watching it. I just hope he had good memories from making the movie and is happy now! It would be nice just to see how he looks now, as a man and not a teenager. So, if he ever does read these comments, even if just simply out of curiousity (I know I'd be curious), he'll know that he had fans who would have liked to seen more work from him and still remember him as Stan!

he was 17 in it?!?! that's weird i never noticed that. I might of thought he was like 14 but 17?!? the other kids were so young but he blended in! him and richie always looked older then the others though like eddie and ben

I wished you loved me as much as I love you. && if only you knew ;; <3
I <33 him ;;; ):

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

stan waaas major hottness too
lol i first started crushin on him when i was like in 7th/8th grade
and haha i just got finished watching it
i'd totally marry ben if i could lol

YeaaaaaIf I ever find someone that looks like that.*dreams*Haha I pause my TV screen on his face! : PIma loser!!!

Ben is a really sweet guy I just have to say!

Umhow exactly does one go from age 12 to age 40 in 17 years? Because that's how long ago the film was made.

Ben is one hellava gorgeous creature. rawr.
And yeh, um, 40? haha the original poster needs to check her maths =) And perhaps her eyes too, for that matter. Ben looks great in his recent pics.

I think she meant 40 year Stanley in the movie (Richard Masur) not how Ben looks today.

I remember seeing "IT" when I was little I got so scared that I was afraid of clowns then when I got older I got over my fears and started loving the movie so I bought it on DVD..I like Stan,Richie,Eddie and Bill but mostly Stan he's gorgeous..Am I right or am I right lol.

Wow. So rude and shallow.

Ben was great as young Stan. I think he had the least amount of lines of the group, but his final scenes in Part One gave him the opportunity to really show his talent. His encounter with Pennywise as well as Henry Bowers and his gang was a really great piece of natural acting.

And he was a cute kid, with a cherubic face, and he seems to have retained it into adulthood.

The child actors in IT are frequently singled out for praise and it's not hard to see why. They just clicked, and were so believable in their roles. I think a television series could have been created around their characters alone.

While Richard Masur did a good job in his all too brief screen time as the adult Stan, it's hard to believe that Ben could grow up to look like that. No resemblance at all.

I would love to see more of Ben on film and TV but I respect his decision to live a more private life. I wish him all the best.

Why did he stop acting?