Beauty and the Beast : The Enchantress should have turned The Prince into an old man.

The Enchantress should have turned The Prince into an old man.

Since he has no compassion for old people. It just recently occurred to me that that would have been a more fitting punishment than turning him into a hybrid of a bunch of different animals(TV Tropes says he is like a Chimcara or however you spell that) They had an episode of American Dad where Stan was making fun of old people and then a curse was put on him to make him an old man himself(The aptly named "Old Man Stan")to give him empathy for old people. He was only restored to his normal younger self when he realized the error of his ways and realized making fun of old people wasn't cool. They should have went the old man route in BATB(Though they may have haf to call it something else, ;).

Drake is repetitive. He just raps the same thing over and over as if he is in an insane asylum!LOL:D

Re: The Enchantress should have turned The Prince into an old man.

That wasn't his only issue, though. He mostly took offense to the fact that she was haggard and ugly looking. Apparently he was also known for being spoiled, selfish and unkind. And he was turned into a beast in the original fairy tale, it's even in the title, so I don't agree they should have changed that.

Okay, turn him into an ugly old man. ;)

Drake is repetitive. He just raps the same thing over and over as if he is in an insane asylum!LOL:D

But what would happen when he naturally ages into an old man after being freed from the curse?

Brony who is also a Metallica and Iron Maiden fan.

Wow I would what they would have been like if she had done that

Beauty and the Old Man. Sounds dazzling.