Beauty and the Beast : Who else saw this in theaters 25 years ago?

Who else saw this in theaters 25 years ago?

I did when i was 10 years old 4 times even on a field trip in school at one of the theaters in my city, i remembered having a crush on Belle and enjoying the movie as it was a damned good story for all ages and i had a few of the Burger King stuff.

"Unicorn, mermaid, vampire,sorceress! No name you'd give her would surprise me i love whom i love"

Re: Who else saw this in theaters 25 years ago?

I saw it twice when I was 5.

I saw it when I was 9 years old

Didn't see it at the movies I still own a vhs copy among others

I did. Beauty and the Beaust was that movie. One of my favorite Disney movies along with the Little Mermaid.

Saw it twice, which rarely happened when I was a young kid. I was OBSESSED. B&B dolls, paperdolls, cassette, everything. The cup too...was that from Burger King??? Back then you had to wait 10 months for a film to come out on VHS.
I remember two of my elementary teachers saw it as a first date and ended up getting married...I thought that was the most romantic thing ever back then haha

i took my oldest son to see it at the cinema, he was eight at the time. he wasn't that keen on it, didn't like it as much as The Little mermaid, which he had loved. However, Aladdin became his favourite a couple of years later.

I did. Back then at the old classic style theater we went to, now closed, it was $1.50 per person. I remember Pizza Hut having Beauty and the Beast dolls. I always ended up with Belle, even though I wanted Chip. Beauty And The Beast is by far my favorite Disney animated movie, and I'm looking forward to the live-action remake in March.

I got this movie on Blu-Ray along with The Lion King, and The Little Mermaid and The Jungle Book (both currently in the mail after ordering it off eBay 2 days ago). I have to say Disney does a great job cleaning up their Blu-Ray movies; the picture is sharp and crisp, and the HD audio is in 7.1.

I did. I was a teenager and surprised myself by crying at the end. I'm not a crier. I just found the whole story touching and sweet.