Beauty and the Beast : Gaston would have gotten wrecked if he met The Beast earlier on! LOL!

Gaston would have gotten wrecked if he met The Beast earlier on! LOL!

When Gaston meets The Beast, he is dealing with a nicer, gentler, depressed Beast rather than the mean, aggressive, angry person animal hybrid he was in the beginning. Gaston would have been really hurt had he broke into the castle without The Beast's permission and then shooting him with an arrow and throwing him through a window when The Beast was still mean and aggressive. When he taunts him by saying, "What's the matter? Too kind and gentle to fight back?" I think, "Yeah, had you done that sht about a year ago when The Beast wasn't all that nice you would have seen how not kind and gentle The Beast was!" LOL.

The only glimpse we see of the mean, aggressive Beast in the Gaston meets The Beast is when The Beast has enough of Gastons's taunting and fights back and grabs him by the neck and seriously ponders dropping him to the ground, killing him. He gets compassionate when he sees how scared Gaston is and decides not to kill him.

Drake is repetitive. He just raps the same thing over and over as if he is in an insane asylum!LOL:D

Re: Gaston would have gotten wrecked if he met The Beast earlier on! LOL

If he met the Beast earlier, he would've gotten his ass kicked even harder than he did during the final battle.

Roger Waters and David Gilmour are Bronies

Good point. :) In the Gaston vs The Beast fight, The Beast is fighting defensively, whereas Gaston is fighting offensively. You can clearly see The Beast doing a lot of ducking. It was a lot different from The Beast vs The Wolves fight where he was fighting them offensively to keep them from eating Belle and they were hitting him defensively because he attacked them first.

Drake is repetitive. He just raps the same thing over and over as if he is in an insane asylum!LOL:D

Yep T beast would have had him looking like a dying solider lying on a field if he had met him a lot sooner then he did. Which I guess it just shows how too kind and trusting the Beast was. So I guess Gaston should have been locker he didn't, other I am sure he would have got him very hurt and either case I don't think Belle would have gone to Gaston's ad in the very least. And plus once he saw Belle do that must have sparked that fire in him.

Being the nerd that I am (and being a South Park fan), I at one point compared the Beast VS Gaston fight to the Cartman VS Dr. David Nelson fight in the South Park episode With All Apologies Due To Jesse Jackson. In the episode, Cartman ridicules David Nelson for being oddly small and when David Nelson and Cartman fight, Cartman kicks his butt the way the Beast kicked Gaston's butt after Belle showed up. Also, both Cartman and the Beast let their guards down briefly and Gaston/David Nelson delivered one last blow but still lost the fight. Had Gaston met the more aggressive Beast, he'd get owned by the Beast right away the way the Beast owned him once Belle showed up.

Brony who is also a Metallica fan

Re: Gaston would have gotten wrecked if he met The Beast earlier on! LOL!

Agree 100%. During the few moments of the fight with Gaston, when the Beast actually became the aggressor, it was absolutely clear that Gaston was overmatched, he just lucked out with the timing. A couple of months earlier, before Belle chose her own imprisonment in order to free her father, and Gastons arrogant choice to challenge the beast, could have easily allowed him experience those horrible things that can occur in prison, the ones that make us cringe just by hearing mention of. Who knows, instead of being locked up and abused, Gaston may have ended up as a satisfying meal, complete with leftovers.

Hans from Frozen would’ve REALLY gotten wrecked by both the Beast and Esmeralda especially Anna since punched the shit out of him at the end of Frozen. Plus I could see the Beast wrecking the shit out of Biff Tannen from Back To The Future Or Cal From Titanic. Plus imagine Anna or Esmeralda beating up Biff or Cal

Plus I can see Hans and Cal getting beat up by Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Stan Smith Or Roger. Or they’d both faint if Peter said “Penis” to them. He could make Hans faint by saying “Penis” just as Hans tried to kill Elsa.