American Horror Story : Thank you, everyone.

Thank you, everyone.

This board added something to American Horror Story. The discussion that happened here was unrivaled on any other board on this website, in my opinion. I don't know what it is about this show, but the fans just seem to be so much more passionate about the world it created and the stories it told. Coming to this board since (before) day 1 opened up hundreds of new perspectives for me to view the show from. The knowledge I had of the six different stories they've told so far didn't just come from sitting in front of a TV, it came from reading the opinions of all of you. It came from learning things that I could never possibly learned from watching the show alone.

So thank you to everyone. Thank you for hanging out here, thank you for letting me get to know you all, thank you for spending six plus years posting back and forth and exchanging thoughts and opinions with me. Thank you for continuing to attempt to talk to me after I was no doubt mean to you after your first post here. Thank you to the trolls for giving us something to bond over, and for not looking up where I work and calling and getting me in trouble. Thank you to the regs, thank you to the casual posters, and thank you to the people who came here to post one thing, good or bad.

We're moving now into uncertain (but certainly heavily moderated, wherever we may end up) territory, but if I know American Horror Story fans, I know they stick with stuff no matter how awful it gets. So hopefully in some way we'll all be able to continue to interact and bounce our personalities off each other. Because I guess what I've learned while writing this post is that this show really never mattered. Every Wednesday night was exciting, but Thursday mornings seemed to almost be looked forward to even more. So I guess what I've really learned from the last seven years (and writing this unnecessarily dramatic post), is that who really cares about these dumb shows we're into? What matters is the people we watch it with.

Please don't hesitate to add me on Facebook, or to PM me in the next few weeks so we can set up some other form of continued communication. My Facebook is: www.facebook.com/qrispyj

And if this post made you sad, just remember what Nora told Tate..

https://45.media.tumblr.com/70a45767fbc732d90f5adf295cf83593/tumblr_mfzi6ptM7s1qjxkkmo1_500.gif

Less than forget. But more than begun.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Re: Thank you, everyone.

💜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iek6E54OVLA

Save IMDb! https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petition-to-keep-the-imdb-messageboards-going#

Thank you, everyone.

And http://www.creation7.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/God-Bless-Us-zoom.jpg

Every time you interrupt someone, your penis gets a little shorter!

Thanks everybody, it's the end of an era. I'll be sure to post as many future cast and season concepts as will allow before it officially goes dark, bc I know how much you all love them

Yeah it sucks it is being taken away.

Although I never talked much, I still always came to read what others thought after each episode. Now I wish I wouldn't have waited until 2013 to finally make an account. I literally lurked and lurked for years on here

"If only we could all be as lucky as your dead cat and just be rid of you forever."

;)

The finest words ever spoken in the history of this board will eternally belong to you, Qrisp.

Beautifully stated, Q. I remember lurking at the beginning of Coven and enjoying your hilarious snark but being somewhat intimidated about posting. I'm so happy I jumped in and, am happy to say, never incurred the snark of QrispyTiger.

See you on the flippity flip, my frien'.

Apparently there's another story here

“There is a bigger issue....

An increasing trend of posting private information on others has placed IMDb's parent company, Amazon, in a legal bind. Users who engage in personal attacks have taken it to the next level by posting private information. The information is not readily accessible yet some with the skillset to obtain it have done so on many occasions.

In such instances, threads may go unnoticed for 24-48 hours as the algorithms set to flag and alert overburdened admins don't do so quickly enough. Tweaking the system would mean more false flags on an already overburdened system. Amazon's IMDb legal teams have had to contend with law enforcement requests which put Amazon in a no-win scenario while legal fees skyrocketed."

Interesting.... no idea......

Thank yu for the laughs Qrispy.

Post deleted

I've been on these boards since Asylum and I've always enjoyed your posts and comments. Thank you

What matters is the people we watch it with.

Yeah, this!

Thanks for being a great mate, Qrisp. You and I had a few argy bargies (can't remember what. I think maybe over a troll I liked and you didn't) but it never leaked over to our cyber friendship. Miss ya'all and the dramas we've had over the years. Still, we have some days left to run amok.💃

Thank you for continuing to attempt to talk to me after I was no doubt mean to you after your first post here.

Bye bitch.