Joyce DeWitt : She had a great body

She had a great body

I saw the ep tonight where shes in the leotard thing with the pantyhose on and wow she was great. Im staying up till 4 AM just to see the ep again lol.

I always noticed she had quite a large behind as well lol

Good looking woman

Re: She had a great body

yeah she was..even in pantyhose.but alas that was a long time ago.and that wont get me to watch that awful show

ATTENTION ALL ED, EDD N EDDY FANS!!!!!!!

www.the3eds.com

join the #1 show fansite

She has one of the finest pair of legs I've ever seen on a woman. I've seen her on some things recently and her legs are still, as Jimmie Walker would say, "DYNOMITE!"

Forget Crissy, Cindy, and Terry. For me, it's Janet all the way!

If it's useless information, chances are I already know it!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Good stuff, eldermystic!

Yeah Chrissy, Cindy and Terri can't compare to her, she was the best on Three's Company, by far!

Totally!

Yeah she had a great ass too! OMG I loved when she wore the tight jeans, it really showed it off! The season 6 opener Jack Bares All, is my favorite ep of her in jeans.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't get it!? I don't find Joyce attractive at all. Anyone who thinks Janet had a better body than Terri or Chrissy, I just don't understand. First suzanne somers had an amazing body and I think joyce looks bad in a bikini and looked old and unattractive. Her face is very ordinary.

Wow really? You think Chrissy was better looking and Terri was too, i liked Terri but her body was too flat, nothing really stood out except her legs, Chrissy just never did it for me,i was never attracted to her, Janet had a great ass! Great legs! She had meat on her which the other girls didn't, she was by far my favorite, not even close! to each's own, i respect your opinion.

AWFUL SHOW?WHY BECAUSE IT WASN'T A REALITY SHOW LIKE SURVIVOR?PULEEEEEEEEZZZZE!

It is not an awful show, Three's Company is a classic farce. Great physical comedy, funny lines, sweet charactersa truly great show. Not as great as some claim but it (at least the first three seasons) never fails to be funny, very funny.

If we forget religion, and just concentrate on acting human, something is going right.

I thought she did to, when I was a kid I used to have the hots for her when she was on Threes Company. I thought for certain she was going to turn into a big star, I figured if Suzanne Summers and the others could, she wouldn't have any problem She was the most attractive of the bunch

I think she had a lot of personality on Three's Company.
I read she is shy and wanted to leave acting after Three's Company.

She wore the hell out of those tight jeans. Yes, she did have a great butt.

I've been watching 3's company on dvd and have been noticing that very same thing. Her ass is absolutly mouth watering.

It sucks to be me for so many reasons

I understand you watch 3's Company on DVD. I wanted to buy a particular season
on DVD. But I'm not sure which one it is. It contains my favorite episode, the
one where Janet is visiting the hospital, and accidentally drinks a sedative,
and she and Ritter do this piece of business, where she becomes like a rag doll
and John Ritter is trying to keep her on her feet, I think it's so funny !
Would you know the name of the episode and the season it appears in ?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks !!

Post deleted

Yeah definitely, Her butt is sooo nice!!! One of the best i've ever seen on tv.

Post deleted

Post deleted

AGREEED .

Yea I noticed that too(the behind) she had a killer body no doubt.the hottest around. Cute face too. She never should have gotten the plastic surgery though. I like her looks before the surgery.

> I saw the ep tonight where shes in the leotard thing
> with the pantyhose on and wow she was great. Im
> staying up till 4 AM just to see the ep again lol.

Which episode was that?

Yeah, her butt is definately worth watching the show for, and the sweet character she plays makes it look even better!

Post deleted

I could tell that John Ritter had the hots for Joyce. It was evident, because his character and energy always seemed enthusiastic when they were interacting.

He lifted her and carried her a few times that wasn't in the script, but the director kept it as a cute impromptu for the characters.