Kaley Cuoco : Wears the same clothes on TBBT/Charmed/8 simple...

Wears the same clothes on TBBT/Charmed/8 simple...

Seriously, watch her shows and I see she wears the same clothes on each show. Usually, it's a sleeveless shirt and jeans.

Does anyone else notice this?

Re: Wears the same clothes on TBBT/Charmed/8 simple...

I have watched all the shows you mention ad have never seen Kaley wear "the same" clothes.

I was gonna let you *beep* me, but I got my rag, and I know how you hate a mess

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

She was just a girl when the show started. She has blossomed into a beautiful woman.

Post deleted

BetterThanThis, get over the fact hat Kaley had her hair cut for a movie role. WE all understand that you can't stand Kaley, but some of us DO still think she's beautiful.

Yes, it was for a movie. Also, she was willing to wear extensions on TBBT. If you find her hair distracting, then blame the producers. BetterThanThis has an odd obsession with Kaley. She can't seem to distinguish the difference between the actress and the character she plays on TV.

Post deleted

Wow, an almost identical comment to your previous one, BetterThanThis. Deal with the fact that we aren't all as hate-filled as you and don't feel he need to belittle others to make us feel better about ourselves

Post deleted

But it's NOT the truth! You have offered absolutely no evidence that Kaley wears the same clothes in each show, and until you do, it's your opinion.
It IS hatred, because not everyone agrees that Kaley does 'little' in TBBT. You are so clearly jealous that Kaley has done so well as an actress. I say build a bridge and get over it, jealousy is very unbecoming. Maybe focus your energy into actually doing something constructive other than bitching about one actress continually

Ok, BetterThanThis What in the hell did she do to you? You make the same dang comments all of the time. Are you a super stalker? Was she mean to you in school? Steal your boyfriend? Steal your best friend? Run over your kitty or doggie? My God, you say the same thing... "Cranky, sloppy, bloated, duck face, old, fat, stupid, lazy, untalented, boozy, smoky, shouldn't be making a million dollars an episode... Blah blah blah" it was getting old years ago... We get it, you don't like her, so why constantly trolling her freaking page? WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOATHE HER..
Well this time I said it...

Post deleted

It would have just been easier to say you're jealous. I hate Susan Sarandon and everything she stands for, but I have no reason to go on her board and post crap. I have a life

SPOON

Post deleted