Clerks : Theres not a chance in the world Dante would have had sex with 12 girls

Theres not a chance in the world Dante would have had sex with 12 girls

Factoring in his looks, personality, profession, and age, unless they were all fat or ugly, there's just no way a guy like Dante would have had that many different sexual partners by 22 years old

Re: Theres not a chance in the world Dante would have had sex with 12 gi

We're talking about the same guy who managed to land Caitlain Bree AND Veronica Loughran. So, obviously Dante has moves.

Stop being so judgmental, dick. lol

And Becky and Emma in the sequel. Randal even says "ya always have a pack of girls fighting over ya" so its probably happened several other times also. There's just something about Dante that makes him so damn relateable, hes literally the poster boy for the everyman.

It's not really that unbelievable; I once had a friend who was 5'3" on a good day as well as stocky and not particularly muscular yet he still managed to score girlfriends who were well out of his league. I never asked him about it directly, but I would guess in his case it was a combination of charm as well bedroom technique that was his secret; I could see the same thing in Dante's case as well...

"...And on this farm he had an igloo..."

Racking up numbers is easy if you 're not too picky and have enough confidence.

He was with Caitlyn from 15 to 18 roughly. And he's 22 and been with Veronica for 10 months (I think). So that means he's slept with 10 girls in 3,5-4 years (roughly). That's a girl every 4.5 to 5 months on average. If you cruise the teen hangouts and don't mind ditzy girls who aren't the most attractive you can do pretty well.

I had a buddy back in the day who was nothing great to look at, but he did better than all of us simply because he would have no shame and hit on any girl that wasn't a complete abomination. In any given night he'd try it on until the night was over or he got lucky.

There were times he would score pretty much every week, but again, none of these girls were the kind he'd take out to the movies or a date. They probably felt the same way about him too.

lol I'm not good looking, have nothing, always been broke as hell and I got laid plenty when I was in my teens and early 20s. Pretty good looking girls too. Nowadays I never get laid though I admit but I don't even attempt to go out and meet chicks lol. I haven't had a girlfriend in like 3 years. I don't care right now about women.

He looked alright. Doing it all by age 22 was a huge stretch, though.

Well to be honest Veronica wasn't a looker and so as others have said if he wasn't picky, I don't see why its so hard. Getting laid isn't hard. Getting hot chicks when you're plain IS hard.

Poorly Lived and Poorly Died, Poorly Buried and No One Cried

Come on he was a decent looking guy. Not a jock or stereotypically poster boy hot, but he rocked that hipster look with the beard, and kinda that grungy/dude next door look, which was common for young men in the 90s. He could be oblivious to stuff, but he was intelligent and I could see him winning girls over with his personality.

You have to remember, this was 1994 and Dante didn't spend his free-time posting on an internet message board. If you didn't have these distractions, you could probably get laid now and again too.

Anyone here mentions Hotel California dies before the first line clears his lips.

Also, I like how there isn't a thread claiming there's no chance Veronica sucked 37 dicks.

Double standard?

Anyone here mentions Hotel California dies before the first line clears his lips.

It's more to do with confidence and personality.

I worked with a guy who looked like Hugo Reyes from "Lost" (it's not a knock on him, even he liked to joke about it). He didn't have a whole lot of money or a nice house, but one thing he had going for him was his personality. He was a really cool guy and was fun to talk to and hang out with, and he managed to court, engage and marry quite an attractive woman that a lot of people to this day say she's out of his league.

On the flipside, look at Elliot Rodger, the guy who shot up UCSB. Good looks, had a lot of money, owned expensive cars, but in spite of all that he couldn't get himself a woman to save his life (literally). He most likely had a negative personality or he gave off some serious creeper vibes that scared off every female he tried to talk to.

It's all about the personality and how you present yourself (outside of designer clothes and good looks).

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Theres not a chance in the world Dante would have had sex with 12 girls

Shut up OP, He's daddy 😍😍😍😍

Forever and one
I will miss you
However, I kiss you
Yet again
Way down in Neverland