Clerks : masterpiece

masterpiece

this film is really a masterpiece. Im not even a real huge kevin smith fan. just as a lover of cinema i can declare clerks a true masterpice. the dialoge from the script flows more fludily than anything i can imagine. tis quite remarkable to watch these characters talk. and to think of indie film from any year, is it even possible to make a comparrision to a fim that stands out so vividly like clerks. i cant compare. It plays out like a modern 60's goddard masterpiece. anybody agree?

Re: masterpiece

Absolutely. I love watching this movie and listening to the dialogue.

Agreed.

Matthew 5:11

Yeah, the dialogue is great, but I wish they had more cultural references.

Exactly!! I just watched it for the first time now and I have seen most of Smiths movies including Clerks 2. All I could think during the movie was that the dialogue and delivery was amazing.

Some movies/TV shows just get it right. It's like there's magic involved and you can't even put it into words. Clerks is one of them.

The dialogue was fine but the delivery was sub-par. It felt as if the actors were just repeating the rehearsed script and sometimes even
emphasizing the wrong words.

" It felt as if the actors were just repeating the rehearsed script "

Uhhhhhh, isn't that what acting is lmao???

Hola, vengo a flotar.

Congratulations

supercalifragilisticoespiralidoso

miau :3

yo quiero un sandwiche

Iop!

gfijkftyfuvyigbuyjukj

Sexy madafaka

Couldn't agree more

achechinese

Not quite a masterpiece, but pretty close. The dialogue is brilliant and the movie is hilarious.

Poorly Lived and Poorly Died, Poorly Buried and No One Cried