Theodore Rex : Theodore Rex, a real trip to death!

Theodore Rex, a real trip to death!

It's little of an urban legended, but supposedly once you watch this, you become sooo depressed that you try to kill yourself! I havn't seen it so if anyone's still alive from seeing this, what made it so depressing? Or is it just sooo stpid that people have found some subliminal messeges to it?

Re: Theodore Rex, a real trip to death!

Dude, I'm telling you: It's friggin bad. So bad that in fact it does depress you I REGRET seeing this film. It should not exist.

Sorry for all of those who have seen it.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

May be no one has endured seeing in it in full. So we may never know.

What do you know, there actually was a live action talking dinosaur movie lmao, man I haven't seen this in 10 years let's hope they don't ever make a remake to this.

Let's hope they crushed all the rejected copies into a landfill in New Mexico like they did with that ET game.

15 minutes after the movie and we're still goingand we watched the whole thing!!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I saw this on channel 10 (Australia) during the day a couple of years ago. Couldn't sit through the whole thing, I got this overwhelming feeling that I was wasting my life, really does make you feel sick!

I watched it twice and rewinded some parts for further study and subsequent appraisal on my bad movies blog. It's not that bad. It's dumb, but not that bad. I'd watch it before watching Epic Movie, Leonard Part 6, Nutty Professor 2 or about 50 other movies again.