Jane Adams : Jane, learn to tip like Johnny Depp!

Jane, learn to tip like Johnny Depp!

I serve in LA too and can totally relate to what this man says in his blog. Now everyone knows how cheap you are. Everyone knows how generous Johnny Depp is; he's an awesome tipper.

Re: Jane, learn to tip like Johnny Depp!

Johnny Depp seems like a lovely person that also doesn't forget he isn't better than other people because he's a star. I've never even heard of this woman, she needs to put herself in check.

Why don't you compare Johnny Depp's pay check against Jane Adams paycheck and see who makes more and who could leave a bigger tip. Also you do realize that $3 is more than 20% of the bill and there is no law saying that a tip is required. Courteous? yes. Required? no. I'm surprised she left a tip at all considering the bad mouthing the blogger did.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Post deleted

She never intended on it? So now you know her plans and what she was thinking? Its like I said in another post to you, she didn't just walk into a restaurant thinking she was going to skim sob68me free food and stiff on the tip. Why after living on this earth for so many years would she just suddenly up and do it on that day? She wouldn't. And making up stories about her and how this was a preconceived event isn't helping you in any way.

Post deleted

Again, you don't know her plans and you are just making stuff up. I've gone into stores before just to browse around then later decide I wanted to buy something.5b4 It hasn't occurred to you that maybe she was just window shopping and therefore didn't need her wallet but while inside the store decided that she wanted a snack. There is nothing that proves she had any intention of spending money, this is just something you are making up. You know it, and I know it, so stop with the BS.

Post deleted

Post deleted

what do you serve? you walk with a plate like a jerk with your stupid pants and your stupid hair cut. ooh wow the world is so much worst because one person didnt pay me a load of cash and i wont have money to buy my new pair of shoes. Listen if you dont like how some people tip you then dont wait. It comes with the job *beep*

fight7.gifYou've fallen in love with all the things in life that destroy men!fight9.gif

Actually, Jane took money right out of his pocket

If it comes with the job, then the IRS shouldn't deduct tips from a server's paycheck. Tipping may be legally voluntary but servers are forced to pay support staff (busboys, bartenders,etc) a percentage of their total sales and have no say in having a percentage of their total sales deducted from each paycheck in the form of taxes. Servers are "forced" to pay support staff and taxes on tips that customers may or may not give. When Jane Addams didn't tip, it actually cost the server money to wait on her! If he had hadn't complained on twitter, she would never have taken care of the matter. Of course she also would not have taken steps to have the man or "peon" (as Jane would probably refer to him)fired.

Re: Actually, Jane took money right out of his pocket

It wasn't the waiters fault, and it wasn't Jane Adams' fault; it was the manager's fault, for not having fired that waiter months earlier. "opinionated waiters" are bad for business. You wanna have an opinion AND serve food? Go work at Pizza Hut.

Re: Actually, Jane took money right out of his pocket

you are an idiot.