Ralph Macchio : My first celebrity crush…who's yours?

My first celebrity crush…who's yours?

I can't really remember how old I was when I first saw The Karate Kid but I remembered Ralph. He was everything I wanted in a guy. Sensitive and yet could still kick some Cobra Kai butt. He was my very first celebrity crush. So tell me, who was yours?

Re: My first celebrity crush…who's yours?

I honestly don't remember my first celebrity crush. He was one of the people that I crushed on when I was a kid, though.

I1908 think my very first crush would have been Andrew Knott (from The Secret Garden). :]

Ralph was mine too! Oh sweet mercy, he was adorable. Just a straight-up cutie-pie, no doubt! I was flattened; just head-over-feet goofy in luuurve with that boy when I was little.
I just watched Karate Kid II for the first time in a long time and it all came back to me ::siiiigh:: :D.

I might be showing my age here, but mine was Leif Garrett back in the 70's. Then Ralph in the 80's as well as John Stamos.

popcorn.gif
http://visitorqueue.wordpress.com

As a guy i would have to say "Blair" from Facts of life.

Ralph was mineI was 11 in 1985 when I first saw the Karate Kid, and I wrote to him saying how much I liked him, enclosing an International Reply Coupon.and he didn't answer!!! sad2.gif

Ralpha hex on you!!!!

Appear the innocent flower, but be the serpent, under 't ~ Lady Macbeth

Oh God, yes getting an eyeful of Uncle Jesse was about the only reason to tune into Full House.

Heath Ledger

Jake Ghyllenhaal

That was a character, not Ralph.

You are so smart, its unreal.

Macaulay Culkin when i was 8.

Probably Alyssa Milano

I feel he same way. I wish The Karate Kid actually existed , he was my age and lived right next to me.

beavis from beavis and butthead

LOLso funny that you posted this on 11/11that's my birthday. And because it's a week after Ralph's and we are both Scorpios I was LITERALLY convinced that we were going to get married somedaylike it was just enough to make it "Fate". I had always thought I'd be an actress, so I just figured when I moved to LA (which never happened, btw!) that I'd end up meeting him and OF COURSE we'd end up together! All through high school I really totally believed it would happen. Was so crushed when I found out he'd gotten married.

He wasn't actually my first celebrity crushI was mad for Sean Cassidy in the second gradebut he was by far the longest and most serious. I still consider him the one that got away LMAO.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Jason Bateman, that didn't last long though. I soon turned to Johnny Depp in 21 Jump Street.

Post deleted

I liked Lori Loughlin very much, who was lovely in Secret Admirer, but I must agree with you. I was in love with Robin for the longest time, after I watched Don't Go To Sleep in 1985. At that time in my country (I'm brazilian) movies were only aired 3 to 4 years after production at least. I loved that cute 12 year old playing Mary while myself being at 14, but couldn't realize what her name was. There were 3 kids in that movie and one was a boy (Oliver Robins) so there was left only Robin Ignico and Kristin Cumming - but I was like 80% sure it was Robin that played Mary. It wasn't until 1997 when I was 100% sure, helped by the Internet.

Now even though I'm 39 years old, I'm tracking down everything she was in. Right now I'm watching her 4 appearances as Andrea in Trapper John, MD episodes on YouTube and got a copy of Don't Go to Sleep. I watched The Woman in Red in the 80's but never realized it was her playing Becky Pierce, so now I have a reason to buy that movie (which I did). And I've never watched Annie so I just bought the DVD so I can appreciate her as Duffy. Both movies should be at my place by the weekend so I can indulge myself while remembering how cute, smart and talented that little girl was. Boy, if I ever had the chance I'd have dated her back then. To say she was my crush is an understatement, more like an obssession Yeah I know :p

Post deleted

Yeah, isn't it weird when you try to tell people about something you like (a music, a movie, an actor or actress) but nobody seems to know what you're talking about or simply don't share your taste. And you keep that for yourself for years, or decades, until the Internet magically makes the connection to some other person who had that same feeling. I never cease to be amazed by the power of the Internet.

It's great to know someone who shared a love interest in Robin Ignico. I don't think she knows she's had many fans back then. Even some who still remember her today after 25 years. Long life Robin Ignico! Hope she replies to me some day.

And to you my fellow, cheers from Rio de Janeiro :)

I'm a bit younger so my first was probably Kirk Cameron when he played Mike Seaver on "Growing Pains". Boy, did I love that trouble maker!!

Yeah Kirk was a cutie back then. And when I was referring to Stamos I was mostly referring to him showing up on General Hospital in 1981 or 1982. He looked good with that mullet on Full House. I lost interest later on in the show, period and then forgot about Stamos all together until he married Rebecca and starting to age.

I he seems like a down to earth person and I like him, but not like I did back in the day.

No crushes for me these days.

-Nikki

Christian Slater (Heathers, Kuffs).

Post deleted

Bruce Campbell. >>;;;;
I was very young and he was Brisco County Jr..and I wanted him. >>;;;
I still want him. >>;;;

The first teen magazine I bought was because it had this big poster of Johnathan Brandis(R.I.P.). =V_V=b68
He was one of my firsts.

Another one was Kiefer Sutherland.He was Doc in "Young Guns 2" and I thought he was hott. I was maybe about 7 the first time I saw it but I was smitten.

My taste in men at a young age was strange but to this day, I still have crushes on all 3 of them. =V_V=

I must say that I was completely lost in Jennifer Connelly in Labyrinth. I was in love with Carrie Fisher in Star Wars too.
However its hard to realize that Ralph "Karate Kid" Macchio is almost 50 years old now

One of mine.still is

This was no boat accident!

John Cusack
<3

Mine was Leonardo DiCaprio.

Some secrets need to be kept,
Some stories should never be told

John Cusack
<3

same..

My firs1354t celebrity crush was Ralph Macchio too!! I was 10 yrs old when the Karate kid came out! I thought he was a teenager! He wasn't! So when I found out my crush on him soured. And then I had a crush on Kirk Cameron. :) With Kirk Cameron I was telling people that someday I was going to meet him and marry him someday. :) Neither of that happened! ROFL!

He was mine too!!
I first seen KK when I was 10 years old and I fell deeply in love with him laugh.gif
I remember begging my mom to buy it on tape and then I literally wore it out, that's how many times I watched it..I also remember being jealous of all his (THREE) love interests. angry10.gif
He's still my crush love1.gif

The first I remember is Kirk Cameron. But I loved Ralph,John Stamos,Rob Lowe,Emilio Estevez (sp) and others

i also LOVED the movie Secret Admirer and C.Thomas Howell

~*Tammy*~ popcorn.gif

I'm definitely showing my age But mine was Kristy McNichol. The last season of "Family" aired in 1980; I was 11 years old. I remember taking down my "Six Million Dollar Man" poster and replacing it with one of Kristy McNichol. I had a complete and total crush on her

I think it was him too, along with Jonathan Brandis from Star Trek and the guy who played Attreyu in Never Ending Story
I swear I didn't recognize him in Ugly Betty!!! He was so different!!!

Post deleted

Actually a lot actors from The Outsiders were pretty hot :) Can't remember who was my first celebrity crush Back in the 90's I liked Leo DiCaprio, Edward Furlong, Jonathan Brandis and River Phoenix tho.

-
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

in the 80'ties I was in love with Indiana Jones after watching "Raiders of the Lost Ark"; I was a teenager and Indy was a man of my dreams

Michael J Fox, was and still is!

Ralph Macchio is probably my number one. I first watched the karate kid when I was like three and have since thought he was cute (still is!)
Michael J Fox is definitely a cutie pie. I wrote an essay on Nixon basing the info around what I'd heard Alex say haha.
Patrick Swayze was very cute. I loved him in dirty dancing
William Zabka probably just from watching the karate kid soo much.
C. Thomas Howell, started liking him when I saw the outsiders, then I watches red dawn and liked him even more
I also thought all of the cobra kais were cute

NEVE CampbeLL!

love7.giflove4.gifI love Neve Campbell and Kyle Gallnerlove4.giflove7.gif

Mine was River Phoenix, I first saw him as young Indiana Jones and literally watched the film to see him for 10 minutes :p

Softball2612 Ralph Macchio was so cute and still is.. River Phoenix was an amazing actor and gorgeous, his brother Joaquin Phoenix is amazing too :)but my first is Neve Campbell :)and still is :) just love her:)

love7.giflove4.gifI love Neve Campbell and Kyle Gallnerlove4.giflove7.gif

Mine was Madeleine Stowe or the young girl in Pale Rider .

Post deleted