Sex and the City : The End of an Era-IMDB Boards

The End of an Era-IMDB Boards

I am hoping something changes in the next two weeks, but if it doesn't...the SATC board has changed my life. I met several women on this board that have become my friends in my day to day world.

IMDB boards are special. The conversations and arguments are fascinating. I enjoy film and television and this site allowed me to enjoy the mediums more. In regards to SATC, for a show that is almost twenty years old to still have loyal viwers interested in discussing the show day to day, is unbelievable.

Good luck to everyone!

Give a hand to my band, Sexual Chocolate! Coming to America

Re: The End of an Era-IMDB Boards

Love you, Diva!!

When a cold momma gets hot, boy how she sizzles!

I will miss the boards especially for rare and cult shows. Love you all.

Omg, I didn't even know the IMDB Boards were ending until today and saw your post! Call it a First World problem, but yeah, doing without the boards would be like existing in an altered world. Surreal. :(

I am so upset by this,. I just found out today. I have been away from my computer since last Wednesday. Why are they doing this to us?

It just says "we have concluded that IMDb's message boards are no longer providing a positive, useful experience for the vast majority of our more than 250 million monthly users worldwide" so we can speculate what that vague statement means, but I guess they don't want to put any time/money into any moderation of boards or updating software to make them easier to control.

-
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that I'll be over here looking through your stuff.