What Dreams May Come : RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

Perhaps now youre gone, people will value this lovely movie and great performance.

Re: RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

I'm not gonna rewatch this film, he was my favourite actor growing up, rip

I hope these thoughts were with him. I have always loved this film about love,grief and faith. RIP brilliant man.
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good…

I so agree with your comments. I am also so sad.

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good…

This movie has always been a favorite…….Sleep well Mr. Williams.

This is the first movie that came to mind when I heard the news. I saw it as a kid when it came out, and even though I have never rewatched it, I still remember all the little ideas I took from it, and I really can't deny the huge impact it had on me back then (and maybe even nowadays).

Really, really sad news. RIP

It's been arguably my favorite Robin Williams movie and his performance stood out for me as he showed that he's equally as great in drama as in comedies. RIP to one of my favorite actors.

Its going to be hard to watch this movie again. The scene where he reunites with his son gets me everytime. https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/no.GIF" alt="no.gif">

Absolutely tragic now. RIP forever, Robin.

Watching it now. Been struggling through this news, he was my favorite actor and comedian ever since I was a young teen. Probably not the wisest emotional choice for a film to fall asleep with, but it felt right.

What strikes me most is how Robin Williams life contrasted so starkly to the romantic notions seen in the movie. And how these romantic notions are so ingrained in society no one in mainstream media will talk about why he killed himself. I watched the film just the other day on bluray, its amazing how young he looked, preserved on film he can now be ageless.

The visuals and Mr. Williams performance were quite memorable. He will be missed. RIP Robin.

I hadnt seen this movie before and actually only just discovered it today with Williams tragic death and all. I just finished watching it 10 minutes ago, and as strange as it might sound I am glad that this is the William movie I chose to watch in honor of his passing.

Say 'No' to rubber generic Robots as seen in RoboCop 2014

Yeah I thought of this movie immediately when I heard the news. To be honest, I don't know how it's going to feel watching it now, given the movie's views on suicide and the consequences. Not to mention that the "Chris" character was full of sadness and regret the entire movie, and now we know that the actor portraying him was too.

But I would find it extremely unfair and unlikely for Mr. William's soul to be punished in ANY way after he has brought so much joy and laughter to the world. And if his soul is being punished, then I have given up all hope on existence and I know I will be burning too. But I'll just choose not to think like that.

EDIT: Yeah I just tried watching WDMC. Started tearing up before the opening credits were even done :(

Heaven is a human construct, and being punished for suicide is a particularly christian idea. Rest in knowing that whatever there is after death, it isn't what we thought it was. No one has come back to tell us about anything except the tunnel of light and being greeted by relatives. After that, who knows??

I saw this particular movie in the theater one quiet afternoon not really knowing what it was. I openly wept throughout it, finding myself lost in it's visual lushness and raw emotional vulnerability.
Of all of his movies, weither they brought laughter or tears, this one, moved me more than any others.
When I heard of his death and than it's circumstances, this was the movie my mind went to.

I'm watching it now. It's hard to watch. RIP Robin Williams

It was but too bad he will be in Hell and not Heaven

~I'm not bad I'm just drawn that way~

There is always a monster on every discussion. One who kill a child and call it nice. Serena, you're the monster. You would kill a child if it looked at you incorrectly. Please don't post again. Your hate is not welcome. And you don't know God.

You mean truth not hate and I do know God thank you very much. I also know God does not reward you for taking your own life. BTW I love Robin Williams but I am not going to blindly think him, Elvis, Marilyn, and all the other celebrities who killed themselves. Are up in heaven when they are not. My words may ruin your childhood but I am not going to condone what he did. I mean you have your opinion and I have mine.

~I'm not bad I'm just drawn that way~

Come on, Serena. You sound stupid. There's no Hell and there's no God.

Agreed, I hope he killed himself in part because of the guilt he felt over making this movie and perpetuating the God myth.

Why should he feel guilty about acting a movie, troll?

Nice references Selena….Elvis died from an accidental OD and Monroe's "suicide" is still highly questioned and debatable. Nice way not to be judgmental…very Christian of you.