James Spader : Ah, Jimmy…

Ah, Jimmy…

How I miss your beautiful red hair.

Re: Ah, Jimmy…

Red?

I do not have attention deficit disor…Ooh, look at the bunny!

Yes, red. Have a look on Google or Bing images. The man was once a great looking ginger.

I have been a fan of his since the 80s and while agree that he was (and is) great looking, I do not agree that he was ginger.

Uh, okay. Then what color would you say his hair was in the 80s?

Warm golden brown sometimes with blond highlights.

Okay. It's debatable. But no matter what color his hair was back then, I think we both agree that James was very beautiful.

Was and is.

Yeah!

strawberry-blond/light-chestnut combo. gorgeous.

Absolutely! I have seen his younger photos where he is more blonde than strawberry. So damn handsome and sexy!

amen to that.

His eyebrows and chest hair do have a tinge of red to them when you see him in person.

Every time you refer to having seen him in person I go a sickly shade of green with envy.

good lord, you saw his chest hair in person?????

>>His eyebrows and chest hair do have a tinge of red to them when you see him in person.

I am exceedingly envious that you know this, but I will flat out hate you if you tell me what color any OTHER hair on his body is tinged with!

He loves to wear his shirts with the top two buttons undone…ergo the chest hair. I could also have mentioned that his arm hair and back of hand hair are the same color, but I don't want you to hate me. ;).

I do hope that he will return to Broadway to do a show, and that you all get to see him in it…and after the performance.

Arm and back of hand I can handle.

those hairs have a gold/blond cast. see james as a lennon sister in boston legal…definitely golden.

strawberry-blond/light-chestnut combo. gorgeous.

I always saw him as a strawberry blond too. I know there are movies in which he was very blond, but I am going to guess they lightened his hair somehow for that to happen. Also, it is possible that his hair turned blond in the sun since in some films (Secretary) his hair seems more red or light brown than blond.