James Spader : Just saw him on The Tonight Show and as much as I love him…

Just saw him on The Tonight Show and as much as I love him…

…if he were my neighbor, I am afraid I'd have to kill him! Apparently, he has a habit of playing his music at concert hall volume in the middle of the damn night!

I do not have attention deficit disor…Ooh, look at the bunny!

Re: Just saw him on The Tonight Show and as much as I love him…

I wonder what Leslie thinks about this.

I realize, of course, that you mean his girlfriend Leslie Stefanson, but for some reason this is where my mind went first:

Yes I saw it too. And I also was glad not to be a nearby neighbor with music blasting at 1 or 2 in the morning. And I live James Spader. Also I thought he and Leslie Stevenson were married. Am I mistaken? But I was glad to see he looked rested and relaxed on the show. He was looking kind of tired at the end of last season.

It's Stefanson (not sure how it's pronounced) and, nope, they are not married although they do have a kid together in addition to his two grown sons from when he was married to someone else.

Thanks for the name correction. I think I saw them in a movie together a while ago. Maybe she wears earplugs at night.

Must've been this one: http://www.imdb.com/board/10327409/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1">http://www.imdb.com/board/10327409/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

I really know nothing about her…except that she has something I want!

I was referring to the movie The Stickup. Spader was great in it.

Hmmm, I had no idea she was in two movies with him. Clearly she did not make as much of an impression on me as she did on him. 16d0xe026; Then again, I am not sure I saw that movie. There are some I haven't been able to get a hold of.

One of my favorite Spader movies…The Stickup. I need to haul it out for a rewatch.

Bless Leslie's heart, I do hope she either likes her music the same way or she has terrific earplugs. My thoughts went to, "how does their seven year old, Nathanael, ever get any sleep?" I really do hope that James was exaggerating a wee bit in order to improve the story, but I do remember actor Eric Stoltz relating a story (about 30 years ago) with James speeding in his convertible, the top down, stereo blaring, and a trunk full of weapons (machete, spear, cross bow, whip…etc.) Eric was sure they were going to be stopped by the police. He said of James that he is the nicest man in the world, he's just eccentric.

Leslie is gorgeous in real life, and has the most stunning ice blue eyes I have ever seen. On top of that I found her to be absolutely a delightful person…very down to earth and sweet.

James should really invest in a great set of earphones for home, and an iPod for his walks. That would solve a lot of issues. I'm sure his grown sons could get his music on the iPod since he is "technology challenged." Then again that would defeat the experience of "listening to vinyl," but it would be infinitely better for his neighbors who do not like his loud music.

Well, if they get the music from the vinyl to put on the iPod it would retain the clicks and hisses that come from that. See: