Classic Film : Please sign the CFB Guestbook

Stammaman

Not a regular poster but I pop in every day to see people actually doing what the boards were created for.

🎥

I'm not repeating myself. I'm not repeating myself. Oh, God, I'm repeating myself.

Re: Please sign the CFB Guestbook

Thanks for the memories and I learned a lot from this board.

AlexHurricaneHiggins aka Callum

I've been a member since 2003 and have had a great time reminiscing about the films I grew up with in my youth, namely on Million Dollar Movie, Movie 4, The Early Show, The Late Show, Schaeffer Award Theater and Channel 5 movies. The movies of today do not have the same staying power of the classics but I do view them but not with the same gusto.

I will miss the IMDB message boards and recommendations that I have made for members to view "Lost in Translation", "Remember the Night", "Daisies in December", "Rachel and the Stranger" and "Home from the Hill". I am certain that those who have not seen these yet will enjoy them as much as I have.

Thanks for the memories as this baby boomer (as well as my husband) now with children and grandchildren of our own sign off.

When I created this thread over a month ago I never thought I'd be responding to my own thread!

This site made it happen, kudos to the admin for a job well done!!

wow. this telegonus post was deep. worth a read.
great thread.

and great archiving.

Have not spent time on the CFB on imdb but have now found it and have got a new love for many new movies. Hope to get a lot more out of it!

Wow, haven't read this thread in ages! What a thrill it's been to re-visit, so, so many fond memories and especially the great posters!

Welcome back

Thank you Richard!! 👍