Wonder Woman : Why are you interested in Wonder Woman??

Re: Why are you interested in Wonder Woman??

As a female comic book fan, I really want to see a really good comic book movie with a woman in the role. Also, Wonder Woman is one of my favorite DC characters besides Batman and The Flash.

If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now.-Loki (Marvel's Avengers)

Same for me. I'm looking forward to seeing the flash solo film.

The trailer looks cool.

I'm hoping its going to be a good movie. I'm interested because the action sequences look good, plus i want to see what the story is going to be like. I get picked on bc i liked suicide squad. Dawn of Justice was just ok, just a rip off of animated Dark Night returns but it wasn't that bad

Free case a whiskey with every 500 million purchase, to peace - Tony Stark

I hope it bombs bad. Every woman on every modern show is Wonder Woman, I'm over it. The feminist guide to Tv known as Entertainment Weekly named her #1 top super hero. Yeah right ok, how exactly???? Oh, becuase they are a liberal magazine geared to women's tastes. How many times can I watch people be outraged in the real world when a man punches a woman, but we are bombarded with women punching men on every show and movie.

The woman punching a man scene is now a cliche.

Nah, much like Ghostbusters I hope it bombs badly.

Obama got 43% of the white vote, McCain got 5% of the black vote. Who's the racist again?

You sound rather paranoid.

Doesn't contradict a single thing I said. I'll take it.

Obama got 43% of the white vote, McCain got 5% of the black vote. Who's the racist again?

I grow up watching the 70es TV show, Loved it and that's why I look forward to seeing this movie.

Director and supporting cast are interesting.

Looks like it has enough speed that Gadot won't drag it down.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Because Gal Gadot is nearly naked in her costume :) Thats a good excuse as any.

She's my favourite superhero - I'm a bit surprised nobody else said that on a Wonder Woman movie board, to be honest.

https://merciancomics.wordpress.com/">https://merciancomics.wordpress.com/

1. She's a female superhero.
2. It shows irony.
3. It shows Wonder Woman as an inspiring person not just a special effect.
4. It shows Wonder Woman as a person not just a woman.
5. Seems unique enough still delivering an epic summer movie.
6. It's an origin story. Can they possibly mess up her character?
7. all the actors casted are decent

Because it's Wonder Woman's first solo movie ever. That's reason enough for me to want to watch it once at least.

#teamSuperman

Morbid curiosity, mostly.

why im interested? she's my hero. some have cap, some have bats i have wonder woman!
the trailers look amazing. love gal gadot as diana! that's why im interested

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

My interest in this died the day they announced the casting.

So see you opening day?

LOL!

Basically i am interested in this movie, because i love the classic Wonder Woman TV series, which actually was the first superhero show i watched as a kid.
I don't even give a darn who the actress is that is playing Diana/Wonder Woman, i am just excited that Wonder Woman finally gets her own movie.

Danny Huston and his iconic voice; and the wonder woman music theme.

Just heard a rumor.

The two latest pictures; of Gal doing additional dialogue and then the one from Patty Jenkins showing the orchestra recording the score seem to confirm this, as well!

This Wonder Woman movie will be a MUSICAL!!!

–End Transmission: Code 350–

Few reasons:

1. She was the best thing in BvS so I'm curious to see how good she can be without Superman and Batman weighing her down.

2. I'm sick of Batman movies. We've had so many Batman movies already. When MOS first was announced I was excited about it because I thought DC was giving us a big franchise that wasn't Batman… but then they just turned Superman into Batman. So Wonder Woman is me hoping that DC finally gets a good superhero movie off the ground that isn't Batman.

3. I was actually surprised at how Gadot pulled off the role in BvS. She looked good in her fight scenes and has a good mix of mysteriousness and appeal. I'm curious to see her in a leading role.

4. I enjoy swords and sandals movies. I like the idea of having superpowered being wielding medieval weapons. I was disappointed with the Thor movies, hopefully this won't disappoint.