I Need To Know : Thank you STAR-CORE

Thank you STAR-CORE

help[ sooo much.

[url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9lUPeAAJs][/url]
End of line

Re: Thank you STAR-CORE

TOO FUNNY!!! I was just coming here to do a shout out goodbye and thank you to StarCore!

**~Not my circus, not my monkeys...~**

I couldn't agree more!

Below is a link to my other unsolved threads.
http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000001/thread/265796345

https://www.facebook.com/TheLauraDernBonusHole

BluesmanSF is going to find the nearest bridge.

Thank you so much to all the wonderful contributors here who have been so generous as to answer questions!

So do we move to somewhere like reddit for our film question needs?

Ditto -- an exceptionally helpful member.

And, thank YOU, inthepipe, for this thread.

"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of people."

Thank you too!!

Hopefully the god of bio-mechanics (/Internet) will let us into post-IMDb heaven.

I doubt my voice means anything to IMDb, especially considering they nuked my previous account which still has 8 minute posting quota after 5 years. But I'm not willing to give up without a fight. If we can save the original emoticons we can save the boards! Protest and Survive!

Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

I'd also like to add my Thanks and Admiration for your contribution over the years on here.

P.S. you may have noticed I have posted a question specifically to you on this board. Please look at it. Thanks again.

'No offense' means I'm about to insult you, but don't get mad.

Thanks, the feeling is mutual!

Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

Just last week got a movie delivered that you've identified for me. It was that Lisa and Beth movie, of which I had forgotten the name. NIGHT CLUB, you said. Without I Need To Know, I'd never have seen it again, ever! I had posted on other sites regarding various vague memories, one big dead letter office. With INTK there was always hope, especially with the knowledge that Star-Core is out there.

I will miss ya, buddy.

(I will try the Get Satisfaction thing again, but I had been there before, I don't remember the details, but I just slunk back, so there must have been some problem. If I had seen any potential, I'd have gone back regularly)

I came on to say the exact same thing. Thanks, star-core. You're a gem.

I've mostly been a lurker but I would also like to thank you and others for your encyclopedic knowledge of movies!

I may have asked 10 questions over the years....5 easy, 5 hard....you got all the hard ones....when I was bored, I used the board as a trivia game....your name always came up most for solutions
Thank you.

I salute you!

It is not enough that I succeed. Everyone else must fail.

As the late Dr. Klahn might say, you are a user of extraordinary magnitude.

You solved some of my various movie questions, along with other great users like Kitty47, who answered my very first movie question (a rare 70's B-grade film called "Naked Rider"), about 10 years ago.

Thanks to you and Kitty and oh so many other users whose names escape me at the moment.

۩๑●▬▬▬▬●๑۩๑●▬▬▬▬●๑۩

Add another thank you to the pile. I've only posted rarely in the last couple years, INTK was the only reason I came to IMDb anymore, but you never failed to impress with your sheer depth of knowledge (or insane research skills, whichever makes no difference.) You and a handful of others made this place worthwhile for the last decade & really helped pass the time back in my college days (how fondly I remember the "it doesn't DO anything" threads.)

I hope the handful who've had longstanding mystery movies find somewhere to migrate their searches.

Personally, my message boarding has migrated largely to reddit these days. Not nearly as brilliant as IMDb boards were at their height, but it is what it is I suppose. Maybe one day I'll see some of you around r/tipofmytongue.

In any case, it's been great, folks.

My hat in the ring too.

This will, no doubt, be the last message I post here, and I couldn't think of a better way to end it than to thank you, Star-Core, for your amazing answers on the movies that I wanted to know. Sometimes inside of ten minutes.

That goes for everyone who answered a question here. I've seen questions like, "This movie had this guy in it who was with this girl who only had one eye." And someone knew the answer.

Thanks, guys and girls. It's been a blast.

@star-core I wanted to add my thanks to you. This is the best place to find that movie that had that weird scene in there.

For whatever reason IMDb now says that's not useful to its users.

Since this is one of the few positive threads on INTK at the moment, I'll jump in with a farewell to Star-Core and a good dozen or so other posters who contributed in such a reliable and responsible way. I enjoyed researching and do a lot of it for various projects. Coming here was often my coffee break for the day. Was there something I knew? Once in a while. Was there something I could research! Ah, that was the best challenge. I think I've spent as much as 40 minutes on an answer and I bet, if I were honest, the longest might have been an hour or more. lol. Long coffee break.

I'll miss doing that here.

Bye guys. It was (mostly, anyhow) fun.

And how about a moment of silence in memory of Ann and Jack? What will Jack do now?

definitely, the man could pull the most obscure movies out of thin air. either he is a master of google-fu, or one of the most prolific film viewers in history coupled with an amazing memory.

there have also been a number of others who helped me here, thanks. i hope i was occasionally able to return the favor.

the INTK board is about the only reason i use IMDB. i will miss it.

"I'll do the masterminding around here." -Sgt. Stryker, "Sands of Iwo Jima"

Somebody said they are moving it to GET SATISFACTION, which is off-site, so it might still be around. I, too, only came here for this board.

WillEd, you also made many great contributions to this site; I'll miss your posts. Best wishes to you in all ways.

"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of people."

Thanks for all your film knowledge over the years.

Don't blame me, I voted for Hillary.

\\|//          (o o)------oOOo-(_)-oOOo------

Thank you STAR-CORE. I'm sad, because IMDB was (and it is) my favourite website and message boards were his the most important element.

Star Core never ceases to amaze. I always attributed his astonishing feats to sorcery. Hoping we can all gather again in another place.

Star-Core is the man. He along with many other helpful and knowledgeable people on this board will be greatly missed.

Another thank you to Star-Core / St-Ar for his exceptional contributions.

I haven't been around much lately, but I hope you and other regulars will let us know (or PM) as the the curtain falls, where you plan to land.

I think they will regret this move.

It was fun while it lasted.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.